PDA

View Full Version : Im going to a couple junkyards tomorrow..

Ryan
03-21-2009, 05:01 AM
I am going to pick up a couple climate control units, window switches and other switches so I can practice doing the L.e.d. conversion on them.

Anybody want me to keep an eye out for anything?

Joe- If I find any rollas with a tach cluster, I will let you know.

:wiggle:

geebes
03-21-2009, 05:17 AM
Alltrac hoods, rc bumpers, 7th gen wheels with snow tires, light blue 3pc spoilers. Good condition wrx's for free dollars.

Freshnicity
03-21-2009, 05:27 AM
could really use some money. If you see any lying around, grab it for me ok?

No really if you see any supras grab me the injectors.

Edit: if you are going to pay for them then nvm dont get them lol

Ryan
03-21-2009, 05:40 AM
lol ok guys. I am sure I will see a lot of that stuff.

As for the injectors, if I see any I will try n get them.

celicaGT90_05
03-21-2009, 06:00 AM
hey I want an RC bumper dang it haha hmm surprisingly, I think Im set on junk yard needs for now...

grayscale
03-21-2009, 06:32 AM
Grab some shifters and bring them to the meet for me.

H8PVMNT
03-21-2009, 06:49 AM
You know that little red light cover lense thing on the back corner of the 5th gen interior door panel? I need a passenger side one, mine's cracked because somebody kicked it! If you can snag one cheap (like $5-$10) and ship it in an envelope with a little bubble wrap I'll buy it.

I have a buddy that needs the dual outlet stock muffler/tail section from a 5th gen GT-S but only if it's cheap... Might just want to check inventory on that one since it's not my money.

There are NO wrecked Celicas in the junk yard here. I'm jealous!

Freshnicity
03-21-2009, 06:51 AM
You know that little red light cover lense thing on the back corner of the 5th gen interior door panel? I need a passenger side one, mine's cracked because somebody kicked it! If you can snag one cheap (like $5-$10) and ship it in an envelope with a little bubble wrap I'll buy it.

I have a buddy that needs the dual outlet stock muffler/tail section from a 5th gen GT-S but only if it's cheap... Might just want to check inventory on that one since it's not my money.

There are NO wrecked Celicas in the junk yard here. I'm jealous!

i just got a duel tip muffler off a GT-S here for $5 dude, good condition too for what it is.

H8PVMNT
03-21-2009, 07:32 AM
i just got a duel tip muffler off a GT-S here for $5 dude, good condition too for what it is.

That would probably be cheap enough!

I've even been kicking the idea around of cutting and gutting one and making it into a strait through with a split style muffler by welding in a little Y and two tubes with a bunch of holes drilled and re-stuffing it with steel wool to make a bone-stock looking free flowing muffler. Wonder if it would sound like crap or not?

Might be worth a try for $5!

Chris
03-21-2009, 08:32 AM
Cap for the power steering reservoir.