PDA

View Full Version : 2002 3.5se altima

undecided
12-05-2004, 08:41 PM
my friend let's me drive his now and again. he encourages me to hit the shit out of the gas. i was able to squeak the wheels in 3rd even. a very powerful car for the size of it. too bad there's no lsd on them on turns i would have the right front squealing out like crazy.

my friend was in a bmw 318 behind us on an on ramp, thought he was the foshizzle i hit it he hits it he disappears :)

lol that car is fun the transmission engages nicely as well.

but who cares :blahblah:

roman
12-05-2004, 08:43 PM
They're definitely powerful engines for their size, I just hate how a lot of Nissan owners today driving the new 3.5L cars think they have the engines made by god himself and that they're the fastest thing on the road.

undecided
12-05-2004, 08:53 PM
true. definately not the fastest but a lot of fun :). i've been driving my celica for so long, when i got into that thing i felt like i was the fastest thing on the road :) ;)

hobbie2k
12-06-2004, 09:59 PM
I know when the Altima 3.5 first came out one of the big magazines (can't remember which) said it was the fastest FWD car they'd ever driven... True, the VQ35DE isn't the most powerful engine out there, but it's easily one of the best.