PDA

View Full Version : 1st Toyota Parts

KoreanJoey
03-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Just thought I'd let you guys know, www.1sttoyotaparts.com has been taken over by my dealership, Titus-Will Toyota.

If you guys have any questions shoot me an email and I'll see what I can help with/forward to parts.

toyotamotorsnw@hotmail.com

19celica90
03-09-2009, 09:53 PM
will this effect the pricing on the site?

KoreanJoey
03-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Nope.

cms-gt4
Awesome. I was planning on making an order soon anyway.

ccsouls
I hope they don't mess with their on-line stuff like PRICES.

I have used them a lot.

KoreanJoey
03-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Like I said, prices will remain the same (at least that's what the parts guys told me).

METDeath
03-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Spiffy, too bad you can't get us a better discount D:

ccsouls
03-09-2009, 10:13 PM
See if you can get them to give me a decent price an a factory steering wheel.

Last time I checked they wanted more for it than a racing Momo. Ha!

Ads28
03-09-2009, 11:01 PM
aahh sweet :) ill be ordering a decent amount of stuff within a week or soo..gettin close to bringing my baby out from her slumber..and she needs a new rack ;) haha

cms-gt4
03-10-2009, 12:29 AM
Emailed.

andy
03-10-2009, 03:18 AM
find a way to get me this. I placed an order for one, got a mail that said no luck. I know there avail in japan. Find a way!

52119-12092

grayscale
03-10-2009, 03:22 AM
52119-12092
COVER, FR BUMPER $134.18
Which one is it?

acidice333
03-10-2009, 03:31 AM
Kouki Front Bumper Cover = 52119-12092
http://www.hachi-roku.com/tech/ktrueno/bumper.jpg

COVER, FR BUMPER $134.18
Which one is it?

grayscale
03-10-2009, 03:39 AM
Oh damn, cheap too!

KoreanJoey
03-10-2009, 04:27 AM
find a way to get me this. I placed an order for one, got a mail that said no luck. I know there avail in japan. Find a way!

52119-12092

You can try Heidi @ Foreign Engines
sales@foreignengines.com

You don't want to know the hoops and shit you've gotta jump through in order to get Toyota Japan stuff via Toyota USA.

PS: Like I said, email me... And please include the VIN, it'll make my life way easier.

T-spoon
03-10-2009, 04:38 AM
You can try Heidi @ Foreign Engines
sales@foreignengines.com

You don't want to know the hoops and shit you've gotta jump through in order to get Toyota Japan stuff via Toyota USA.

PS: Like I said, email me... And please include the VIN, it'll make my life way easier.

Be prepared for the same stupid questions over and over again Joey. No matter how many times I explained parts to this community the same people kept bringing it up and not getting it and thinking there was some cool way to circumvent the parts suppliers. Good luck :)

CriScO
03-10-2009, 04:44 AM
Teh woot, good to know I can shoot you an email to see if something's actually available!

KoreanJoey
03-10-2009, 04:58 AM
Well I can tell you if we've got it in stock or if not I can at least give a rough idea as to time frame.

CriScO
03-10-2009, 05:11 AM
Well I can tell you if we've got it in stock or if not I can at least give a rough idea as to time frame.
There's a lot of things on that site that my local dealership tells me are discontinued and unavailable, i.e. the 4th gen All-Trac front bumper. Yet you can seemingly order it at 1sttoyotaparts. Things like that, it'd be nice to get a check before actually placing an order. So that's exactly what I meant. :)

VikingJZ
03-10-2009, 05:30 AM
1stToyota is awesome!

KoreanJoey
03-10-2009, 06:06 AM
There's a lot of things on that site that my local dealership tells me are discontinued and unavailable, i.e. the 4th gen All-Trac front bumper. Yet you can seemingly order it at 1sttoyotaparts. Things like that, it'd be nice to get a check before actually placing an order. So that's exactly what I meant. :)

Yeah I should be able to do that for ya.

vndk2r
03-15-2009, 03:06 AM
koreanjoey.......i just bought a bunch of stuff from 1st toyota (hood spoiler, clear marker lens, and the mesh for the GT4 bumper). what im also looking for is the license plate bracket that goes on the bumper. there was a write up here somewhere, but cant seem to find it. i do have a hard copy of the pic. part # is 52711a (not sure exactly) and also fog lights that fits into the bumper. are u able to find these parts?

DarkSideCelica
03-16-2009, 06:55 PM
i can't find the ignitor unit for a 92 GT.. help?

edit: found it.. $324..... damn....

19celica90
03-16-2009, 07:13 PM
has shipping gone up? I checked 1sttoyotaparts today and it says theres a minimum of 9.95 for shipping..i haven't ordered anything from them for about 3 or so months. Has this recently changed?

KoreanJoey
03-17-2009, 04:40 AM
Probably. The dealership change occurred a few weeks ago.

PS: I respond to email faster

andy
03-17-2009, 05:23 AM
you want my vin or a vin from a car that had that part on it?

Ads28
03-18-2009, 12:14 AM
WELLL this sucks big time...They no longer carry a power steering rack for my car.... :wtf: ... Even after the guy told me he "Double checked" all my parts with the Vin and I had selected all the right parts and "All parts are In Stock"...now wat the hell.. the whole point of my 1st toyota order was that rack.. damn this just made my day suck ass..now i have to go try n find one somewhere else... :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Ads28
03-18-2009, 12:33 AM
And a quick phone call to local parts store... DOUBLE the price..for some random one thats most likly Reman'd, So not impressed right now

KoreanJoey
03-18-2009, 01:57 AM
WELLL this sucks big time...They no longer carry a power steering rack for my car.... :wtf: ... Even after the guy told me he "Double checked" all my parts with the Vin and I had selected all the right parts and "All parts are In Stock"...now wat the hell.. the whole point of my 1st toyota order was that rack.. damn this just made my day suck ass..now i have to go try n find one somewhere else... :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Um... I just got a rack for a 90GT/GTS...

KoreanJoey
03-18-2009, 01:57 AM
Hrmmm... Email me your vin and I'll check on it tomorrow.

KoreanJoey
03-18-2009, 01:58 AM

PS: what's your order number?

Ads28
03-18-2009, 02:46 AM
I sent you an email same time i posted this..soo it should be in your inbox :) all my info is there Thanks

bloodMoney
03-18-2009, 02:55 AM
I talked to a guy name Jeff R. yesterday and placed an order for two rear spherical bearings. I paid for 2nd day shipping, but he said that he needed to wait for one to come in from the main warehouse. I need them by the end of the week. Any way you can make this happen for me? lol

but seriously....

KoreanJoey
03-18-2009, 08:39 PM
Dude... if it has to come from the warehouse that's just the deal.

Can't magically make parts appear.

If you needed them earlier you should order them earlier.

I am not a parts guy, I'd rather help with the technical side, finding part numbers, etc. If you need to talk to parts, call them or email them.

Ads28
03-18-2009, 08:49 PM
Wow You Are The Man :bigthumbu :bigthumbu Thanks :D :D I dont know why they couldnt come up with that # in the first place...But that part # you gave me :D PERFECT..I called Jeff n talked to him and he was surprised there was another option ? like wtf did i try to order in the first place ?... But from the sounds of it its all squared away..just have to order that rack from a diff warhouse soo another 2-3days it should be there... :bowdown: :bowdown: You just made my day man

KoreanJoey
03-18-2009, 09:47 PM
:)

KoreanJoey
03-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Sounds like you tried to order the new factory part. That woulda broke the bank.

Ads28
03-19-2009, 01:03 AM
Rack, celica, w/o turbo, gt, gt-s - power - POWER
90-93 msrp$315.58 your price.$227.66 Thats what I selected on the sub menus and it came back as discontinued

KoreanJoey
03-19-2009, 02:41 AM
Wierd... anyways, part number is good. Seeing as I've got the same rack sitting waiting for me to have some spare time to put mine in.

Ads28
03-19-2009, 10:35 AM
Very nice, Thank you again Sir :)

bloodMoney
03-19-2009, 12:57 PM
So KoreanJoey, You don't happen to know what prompted the dealership switch do you? (curiosity...)

I did get an e-mail yesterday saying that my parts shipped out :D Once again, 1sttoyotaparts comes through XD

Thanks for helping the community!

KoreanJoey
03-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Oh, well for some reason Bob Bridge Toyota (the previous holder of 1sttoyotaparts.com) decided to sell the rights to the site.

So my dealership purchased the website.

I'm actually a tech at the dealership, not a parts guy, so specific order questions need to go through the normal channels. I can help with part numbers or technical questions.

Ads28
03-25-2009, 11:12 PM
Well after emailing them today saying wats takeing so long...I found out my order is ready to ship...so much for emailing me ? when it was ready ? and waiting approval on my bill...which was a lil higher then expected...130$ shipping charge sucked butt... But my parts are finally shipped :D weeeeeeeeeeee only took 10 days haha :)

cms-gt4
03-25-2009, 11:48 PM
Joey,
I will be getting back to you about the part numbers. I am just trying to make sure I have them all before I bother you.

METDeath
03-26-2009, 01:33 AM
Since you're there, go slap the person that decided USPS is a good carrier for expensive parts. Tell them bitches to use FedEx for EVERYTHING, since they don't care for UPS.

KoreanJoey
03-26-2009, 03:36 PM
Since you're there, go slap the person that decided USPS is a good carrier for expensive parts. Tell them bitches to use FedEx for EVERYTHING, since they don't care for UPS.

They won't, they ship internationally and USPS is the only carrier that'll just breeze through the border to Canada.

METDeath
03-26-2009, 05:05 PM
Ah, true enough I guess... but I'm domestic, and like to actually track my package. Oh well, still good prices though.

Ads28
04-01-2009, 11:25 PM
Im loving the total LACK of communication from 1st ...I finally got my tracking Info after waiting 5days with zero responce about the status of my order, so Not impressed there :shrug: .. BUT :bigthumbu ..im happy to find out that the items were shipped out on the 26th and are now sitting in customs :) should be here soooon :bigthumbu

KoreanJoey
04-02-2009, 06:42 AM
Should emailed me, I woulda harassed them.

Ads28
04-02-2009, 11:31 AM
haha thanks man:)..It was just brutal that noone contacted me once my items were shipped out like they said they would,and i had to find the trackin info myself when it was added to my orderstatus 5days later .... If it happens again i shall let you know...Im just glad my parts are on the way :D

bloodMoney
07-26-2009, 09:29 PM
I just sent you an e-mail about some shifter cables....

WarTowels
08-04-2009, 09:58 PM
I just ordered, and received a few parts from what i didn't realize was the "new" 1sttoyota.

I received my parts in a timely manner, and frankly I noticed absolutely no difference between the change of hands- that's defiantly a compliment, as I love 1st Toyota and will continue to use them.

-Greg

KoreanJoey
08-05-2009, 08:51 AM
:)

Yes, different dealership and a whooping 15-20 miles south of the old 1sttoyotaparts.com dealership.

WarTowels
08-05-2009, 08:10 PM
Just tried to order a part... and was told in addition to the $278 I was already going to pay, they wanted "$100+" for freight...

Of course, no mention of this during check out. Is that normal...?

-Greg

5thgenkeeper
08-05-2009, 08:17 PM
I just got my first order from them last week, including two shocks, it was $40 shipping USPS and took a little over a week. I'm pretty happy with that considering in Canada I would have paid almost double for most of the parts I bought and waited just as long for the dealer to get them.

KoreanJoey
08-06-2009, 06:51 AM
Just tried to order a part... and was told in addition to the $278 I was already going to pay, they wanted "$100+" for freight...

Of course, no mention of this during check out. Is that normal...?

-Greg

Can't calculate freight over thru the system. But, they keep a good eye on that stuff (at least that's what they tell me) and will email you before processing the order about freight.

85gtsblackman
08-06-2009, 09:07 AM
thats as bad as lcengineerings site, i call it suprize shipping

yeah i wish they would fix it to show shipping

i fear i wouldnt save much unless i bought in bulk but im going to try and order some items anyway.

if all else fails i put my toyota uniform on and go to napa, where i get a nice discount.

i will be getting a toyota clutch for the 6th gen as well as axle seals, and a toyota rear main seal for my 22r im building.

WarTowels
08-06-2009, 02:26 PM
Can't calculate freight over thru the system. But, they keep a good eye on that stuff (at least that's what they tell me) and will email you before processing the order about freight.

I'm curious if this is Freight to ME or Freight to them?

I tried to order a bumper, and was told a vague "$100+" in freight. Is that cost me paying to have the bumper shipped to them, or me paying to have it shipped to me. Clearly the shipping during, and after check out was calculated, and yes as you mentioned I was told AFTER I had submitted the order. Which to me, is the wrong time to tell someone you want another "$100+". This is the first time this has been told to me, and I've ordered a few large parts and a few JDM parts before without this 'freight' cost.

-Greg

ChrisD
08-06-2009, 05:59 PM
They do say that shipping will be calculated *after* they receive your order. They just get you the actual costs and figure it that way.

If you are in a rush, place the order online and then call them up right away and ask for internet orders. I recently did this and had a new knock sensor shipped out same day with the shipping option of my choice. They got me the prices of all the different services, ground, air, next day, etc. and did what I wanted.

So +1 for the new 1sttoyota ;)

KoreanJoey
08-07-2009, 05:29 AM
I'm curious if this is Freight to ME or Freight to them?

I tried to order a bumper, and was told a vague "$100+" in freight. Is that cost me paying to have the bumper shipped to them, or me paying to have it shipped to me. Clearly the shipping during, and after check out was calculated, and yes as you mentioned I was told AFTER I had submitted the order. Which to me, is the wrong time to tell someone you want another "$100+". This is the first time this has been told to me, and I've ordered a few large parts and a few JDM parts before without this 'freight' cost.

-Greg

Um... Well the dealership is still pretty new to this. Basically anything that can't fit via USPS or whatever other company does the smaller stuff has to go freight.

Freight, I believe, still needs to be calculated on a case per case basis.

KoreanJoey
08-07-2009, 05:30 AM
PS: Don't believe we get charged freight.

PPS: You didn't get JDM parts via 1sttoyotaparts.com. Believe me, I've tried and I work @ the same dealership.

Nitro_Alltrac
08-07-2009, 05:53 PM
Joey's right. The freight charge is from them to you.

The parts come through the service parts distribution network and dealership isn't directly charged freight. The do pay for logistics costs through some of the other fees back to the manufacturer but they won't see a direct freight charge on individual parts.

WarTowels
08-07-2009, 07:32 PM
PS: Don't believe we get charged freight.

PPS: You didn't get JDM parts via 1sttoyotaparts.com. Believe me, I've tried and I work @ the same dealership.

Where did the clear corners on my Alltrac come from then?

But no biggie dude, I just went to my local Toyota and go it for the discounted price and no shipping charges, of course. So all good.

KoreanJoey
08-20-2009, 06:15 AM
If the parts were already in the country fine, but they won't import parts from Japan.

I got plug wires for my Gen 3 3sge and also a drivebelt (both of which were not US parts) because they happened to be in the states. Same as RC hoods and bumpers.

T-spoon
08-20-2009, 06:42 AM
Um... Well the dealership is still pretty new to this. Basically anything that can't fit via USPS or whatever other company does the smaller stuff has to go freight.

Freight, I believe, still needs to be calculated on a case per case basis.

This is absolutely correct. Unless a company is just figuring shipping as some kind of cost of business, anything large is going to have to go freight, and that's going to be expensive. There's no way to know how much exactly without putting it all together on a pallet etc. getting a size and weight and getting quotes from freight companies. There's no way around this, if a company doesn't do this, it means they just eat the costs or have some kind of agreement with a freight company. The only way to know the shipping costs beforehand is if you ship few enough items that you already know, and you list this as the shipping cost, but you're talking about all the possible parts for Toyotas, it's more odd to expect they'll know the exact shipping cost before you order something than the other way around.