PDA

View Full Version : Moms new car!

renegadex
03-04-2009, 05:51 AM
My dad just bought my mother a new car. She has an 05 Camry that the lease is just about ended on so she needed a new car. After looking at a few cars like '07 grand prix, '07 caliber etc. my dad found an '01 TT quattro hardtop with 53k miles for $10k! Since it was a much nicer car then the camry and the others he looked at and it cost less then the camry would have if my mom just bought it rather than turned it in, he bought it.

I was kind of surprised that he went for it because it was a manual, but she does know how to drive a stick pretty well so i'm sure it will be fine. Its a damn 6 speed too. I wish my 2s had 6 gears!

All in all its a pretty nice car. Its pretty quick and it powers around and out of corners very nicely. It feels nice and solid too. To be honest I'm a little envious lol.

donteatbugs
03-04-2009, 05:53 AM
post pics! that car is pretty. you should bring it out to autox sometime. im sure it will do some cones good.

renegadex
03-04-2009, 06:44 AM
Lol I don't think ill be able to get it out there, maybe i can convince my dad to come out there with it though.