PDA

View Full Version : Hey its me

CollapsedNut
02-16-2009, 03:48 AM
Hows it goin? Hows the mom? Babys? Id ask about your gf but I saw her lastnight. Sooo.... My celica still exsists. Its parked in me and my dads new shop now. I work at a Massey Ferguson dealership, parts manager. I have been consumed in World of Warcraft for the past year, but it lost its fun and my guild went differant ways. My lancer is good, got 130k miles on it now, got a tein stech spring set on its way just for looks. So the celica, ah the celica. Poor little 4afe, auto trans is blown. I donno what to do. I really need a new toy. Found a junk yard about 50 miles away with afew 5th gens, st's gt's and gts's. So I have afew options. I could take the time to swap it to 5 speed, turbo the 4a, swap for a 5s and turbo, 4age, 3s, ect ect... Ive kinda been browsing ebay and other places for cheap celicas near me but nothing yet. I donno what Im going to do. I just need something to do, I havent wrenched on anything in a year or so and the snapon truck that comes by work has got alot of my money and I need to use these tools. So just kinda letting you guys know Im still alive, murg baby I missed you, 90stx I think your still around here. Say hi douch fags

Ryan
02-16-2009, 04:15 AM
Hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

92VertGT
02-16-2009, 04:36 AM
FIVE ES for the WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1!!!111!!!111!111

Ryan
02-16-2009, 04:44 AM
^Oh word!