PDA

View Full Version : need help!!!1!!!one

monstertruck
01-22-2009, 10:52 PM
can anyone tell me if the third generation 3sgte engine has been emission tested in the united states? and if not is there a way that i can have it tested?

Shadowlife25
01-22-2009, 11:13 PM
No and no.

It was Japanese market only and was never in any vehicle exported to the US.

That being the case it was never emissions tested, and as such is a no go.

Sorry for the bad news.

Welcome to the site and hopefully we can help you with your Celica needs. :)

monstertruck
01-22-2009, 11:45 PM
No and no.

It was Japanese market only and was never in any vehicle exported to the US.

That being the case it was never emissions tested, and as such is a no go.

Sorry for the bad news.

Welcome to the site and hopefully we can help you with your Celica needs. :)

thanks alot. do you know where i can get a clip? the only clips i found on jdm's website are for honda and acura.

Luni
01-22-2009, 11:47 PM
Ill bet Josh at Chicoraceworks has some ST205 clips. go to www.garagecrw.com and look up the contact us stuff. Tell him Luni sent you.

monstertruck
01-23-2009, 12:08 AM
Ill bet Josh at Chicoraceworks has some ST205 clips. go to www.garagecrw.com and look up the contact us stuff. Tell him Luni sent you.

alright man thanks alot. this community is super helpful.

Shadowlife25
01-23-2009, 12:29 AM
We try. ;)

So you gonna update your user info in your profile so we know what you drive and what area you're in? I ask, because most times it's helpful to you if we have a bit of info, at the very least for troubleshooting.

monstertruck
01-23-2009, 12:40 AM
We try. ;)

So you gonna update your user info in your profile so we know what you drive and what area you're in? I ask, because most times it's helpful to you if we have a bit of info, at the very least for troubleshooting.

oh yeah. i'll try to get it up by this weekend bc i'm at work right now and i have very limited time on the internet. again thanks alot guys.

Shadowlife25
01-23-2009, 12:42 AM
Cool. Welcome again! :D