PDA

View Full Version : Cool or Not Cool? that is the question

PittsburghCeli
01-22-2009, 04:03 AM
I got this gutter guard in my bumper cover. Yes, it's the stuff you buy to keep leaves out of your gutters at the home depot and it's tied in with plastic zip ties. I think it's cool. I also did the simulated HID conversion on the headlights with projector lenses and city lights at the bottom with blue covers on silverstar ultra H4 bulbs. Excuse the white fenders, they are not cool as well as the unpainted bumper, but after 18 years VroomHilda got a little banged up. I would like to get a carbon fiber hood and a paint job when the money gets better but of course that is after I get it rolling better. So is the gutter guard cool or what? Also are the headlights cool or am I just a board ricer? Ohhh Ohh I almost forgot to mention the clear corner and side markers with orange bulbs.

Car Picture (http://home.comcast.net/~jasonbuterbaugh/pwpimages/DSCF0532%281%29.JPG)

kungFUBAR
01-22-2009, 04:13 AM
I think it looks good, but it really stands out against the black. Maybe paint it?

P.S. Your pic is HUGE lol

Ryan
01-22-2009, 04:51 AM
I think it looks good. Once the car is painted it will look better, but thats a given...

I think the headlights look good as well.

joe's gt
01-22-2009, 05:00 AM
+1 for cool on both. a better word would be creative tho. those gutter guards are a good idea.

celica91gts
01-22-2009, 05:56 AM
spray paint the gutter gaurd black!

Galcobar
01-22-2009, 06:27 AM
Well, those who consider headlights as having utility -- they light the road, as an engine propels the car -- would not be impressed by installing downgrades. They'd generally look at fake projectors, diamond-cut lenses and blue covers in the same manner a tuner would regard a fake blow-off valve.

burnyd
01-22-2009, 06:48 AM
lol, I cannot believe you have never seen my old st185, I rocked it everywhere last summer with a black RC bumper and the rest of the car was red!

celica91gts
01-31-2009, 01:32 AM
^ i think your cs bumper was unpainted also

dough
01-31-2009, 02:01 AM
If you like the way it looks, then good for you... :ugh: