PDA

View Full Version : Replacing Bumper Assembly on 90GT

CelicaKidGT90
03-14-2005, 01:39 PM
Ok guys, I know this is probably out there somewhere on CelicaTech. However I need your help. My son was in an accident and I need to replace the front reinforcement, front bumper absorber, and front bumper cover. Is this very hard to do? Does anyone have the step-by-step instructions that they would mined sharing. One other question. I'm looking at ordering parts from www.partstrain.com. These are aftermarket parts. How are they or should I go with OEM. Thanks.....Just trying to put this machine back together.

CelicaKidGT90
03-17-2005, 02:57 PM
Hasn't anyone ever done this ?

Luis C
03-17-2005, 04:24 PM
My bumper cover got caught over a sidewalk while I was backing up (this is what sucks of lowered cars) so I nearly ripped the thing off, now I need to reinstall it, so I too would like to know what do I have to do to remove the bumper. I removed a bunch of screws and things but the dang thing is still attached fast to the rest of the car.

BTW, when it comes to replacing body parts try to use OEM Toyota parts, Ive had to do a lot of sanding and adapting when using Taiwanese or non Toyota parts in the past.