PDA

View Full Version : 4th Gen Accessories? Lucky enough to have them?

RedRkt01
01-16-2009, 06:59 PM
So I'm curious to know who may have a 4th Gen that came with some of the optional accessories available in those days from the dealer. Anyone? If so, what have you?

RedRkt01
01-16-2009, 07:00 PM
ooops! bump.

CriScO
01-17-2009, 05:53 AM
The coupe and GT-S have the standard GT/GT-S options only (cruise, auto a/c), except for the spoiler on the coupe. The hatchback, however...

- Power locks
- Power windows
- Power Sunroof (slide and tilt)
- Aluminum Wheels
- Automatic Transmission (gag, but technically an option)

Grot
01-17-2009, 06:03 AM
auto wasnt dealer installed :P

i dont think i have anything extra on mine.

theorhetoric
01-17-2009, 02:00 PM
well I'm not sure what was a dealer option then but my list goes

Manual windows
manual trans
electronic a/c
all carpet and nicer interior cloth (which I have yet to see another celica with my interior patterns)
power mirrors (?? go figure this seems to be a rare option as I cannot find a replacement mirror switch to save my life)
no cruise
no sun roof
manual locks

I have seen quite a few celicas in my time and I swear mine has the oddest combination of features...may just be me tho..

RedRkt01
01-17-2009, 02:52 PM
No, no, no. Accessories; Not options. Accessories would be things that didn't come from the factory.......like cargo nets.....the alarm system.....the car bra.....things like that.

88st165
01-17-2009, 03:06 PM
Here's the sales receipt for my alltrac. Can you imagine today a salesman sticking some paper in a typewriter and typing out your receipt haha. I noticed that they didnt even put the mileage of the car on it. Still fun to look at every once in a while haha.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m89/88st165/celicawindowsticker.jpg

RedRkt01
01-17-2009, 03:27 PM
I have mine as well..........from May of '89. You bought yours so late that you almost didn't get a 4th Gen. June is the cut off.

theorhetoric
01-18-2009, 12:36 AM
so it there a way to get the original sales receipt for a car?? oh and no I don't have any of the accessories sorry I was confused as well..

CriScO
01-18-2009, 10:00 AM
No, no, no. Accessories; Not options. Accessories would be things that didn't come from the factory.......like cargo nets.....the alarm system.....the car bra.....things like that.
Ha! I wasn't paying attention. Sorry.

Now that you mention it, the hatchback did have what looked like an original alarm under the dash. I never had any of the remotes for it so I removed it a long time ago, though.

RedRkt01
01-18-2009, 02:51 PM
so it there a way to get the original sales receipt for a car?? oh and no I don't have any of the accessories sorry I was confused as well..

No, I don't believe so...........I'm am original owner. Recipt, window sticker, 1989 Celica brochure, owner's manual still inside a Toyota cover......I have all that stuff.

Chris, you should dig up some of those alarm pieces if you can. If you could send me a few pics I could teel you if they are indeed oarts of the Toyota Itnrusion Monitoring System. That would be very interesting.