PDA

View Full Version : Took some pics of the 185 and my b/f's 1g

sakigt
03-14-2005, 12:32 AM
Nothing spectacular... I need to find my camera so I can take some higher resolution pics, but these came out okay...
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/738000-738999/738635_8_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/738000-738999/738635_9_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/738000-738999/738635_10_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/738000-738999/738635_12_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/738000-738999/738635_11_full.jpg
:D

AJz
03-14-2005, 01:26 AM
very nice, the multispoke mags suit it very well, mmmmm, black, so good.

Mike431635
03-14-2005, 02:03 AM
Nice car.. but please tell me you're female :D

k2skater
03-15-2005, 01:51 AM
well since sakigt is a secrertary i think its a girl

AllOutRed90
03-15-2005, 03:05 AM
jeez you BF has bad taste in rims....that is what you could call a ricer...hahhaha

Mike431635
03-15-2005, 03:29 AM
RICER?! You have to be kidding me. Let me remind you about something before you start accusing ANYONE of rice:

:bigthumbu About a week ago i began to buy the supplies need to start and finish my project this summer. This is going to be a big fiberglass project....

1. First i bought a 5th gen bodykit (the invader one) and i am going to mold it on, then i got some Carbon Fiber Door Mount CF Mirrors that i will mount onto the doors, and remove stock mirrors with a custom fill in. In the rear i will shave all emblems and make a custom mount on new rear bumper for the license plate, i am going to cut a new hole on the drivers side rear for a second muffler exit. (dual exhaust)

2. I am yet to buy or will make Wider Flares for the fenders, then i will get wheel spacers

3. I am going to take out the existing carpet, and buy some spray in bed liner for truck boxes, and spray that down for a black floor that is durable, then i will get a set of those diamond plate floor mats

4. I am going to strip down the entire interior, the hatch and back seat area will be in all fiberglass with a small sub design. The door panels will be custom fiberglassed with speakers (i already have system 10) the dash will be molded into the surrounding pillars. I am going to move the a/c panel over to the passengers side, and mount in a small TV screen. my CD player mount will be moved up over where the dash clock is above the center vent. I removed the vent covers so it will be a open hole. Then down below where the CD player was i will put in 2-4 Small gauges(or somthing else, UNDECIDED)

5. I will purchase some red racing seats, and take out stock seat belts and put in a racing harness kit.

6. The center console will be fiberglassed with a new rounder custom design.

7. I will be purchasing a new wing off a TRD 7th gen, and cut and fit it to fit onto a 5th gen. Then purchase 7th gen heads and tails and those will be mounted in too.

8. I bought a hood scoop, so that will be cut in and made functional. Also will get some fender vents, and some type of grille for the front.

9. I am going to get all suspension bars for the interior, either custom or boughten (rear tower bar, hatch floor mount bar, Roof mount bar, behind front seat bar, mid-range rear bar, front engine bar, and a engine crossmember bar)

10. Coilovers and entire suspension do-over.

11. I got some 17 inch tires that i put on

12. After everything else is done i am going to do the 3sgte swap

I am not sure of how much i will follow throught with except the stuff i already got. not sure how it will look, please no critisicm, but once it turns into warm weather in minnesota, then i will start this project.

Once i start, then i will post pics and how-to's and whatever else i can come up with. Also everything will be painted when finished, the Main parts will be Mid-tone red, and the rest will be painted in Jet black gloss....all parts professionally painted. The exterior of my car will be left in Toyota White. Later on i will mess with a engine swap, but i am not going to do that until my engine breaks down, because its pointless other wise.

PS> For sure i will put on the bodykit, the mirrors, the hood scoop, and fiberglass the interior.

sakigt
03-15-2005, 06:42 PM
To the dude who ass-umes all secretaries are women

Sometimes it's best to just keep your mouth shut. :slap:

As for my boyfriends rims, like mine they came with the car. But far beit for me to argue with someone whose imaginary mods far outweight my own.

Platinum92GTS
03-15-2005, 08:24 PM
hah I like your car..black always seems to look like s3x

Trance4c
03-15-2005, 11:17 PM
Your b/f! Thats rich haha.. you know he's not, prude! haha

sakigt
03-15-2005, 11:52 PM
Your b/f! Thats rich haha.. you know he's not, prude! haha

Engrish, mothafucka! Do you speak it? :D

GT4SOM
03-16-2005, 12:51 AM
RICER?! You have to be kidding me. Let me remind you about something before you start accusing ANYONE of rice:
:owned: Welcome aboard. Your alltrac looks freakin nice! I think your car makes your "b/f" car look bad. Anyways welcome aboard. :bigthumbu

MoralWarfare
03-16-2005, 03:23 AM
As for my boyfriends rims, like mine they came with the car. But far beit for me to argue with someone whose imaginary mods far outweight my own.
:laugh:

nice car :bigthumbu

Sean
03-17-2005, 06:07 AM
HAHA

Beautiful alltrac!! Keep me, or us, updated ;) !!

AllOutRed90
03-17-2005, 12:23 PM
what are you smoking? those mods are not imaginary, i will be starting on it this summer, there is nothing wrong with a show car, i just think that red painted rims are a bit ricy....

sakigt
03-17-2005, 12:57 PM
Riiiiight.

I think we're all been there "Ima do this...then this...then this..."

Then DO it! :)

BlackJagger
03-17-2005, 04:10 PM
Beautiful car, love the rims.

Trance4c
03-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Engrish, mothafucka! Do you speak it? :D

http://www.unf.edu/~wooc0012/englishmofo.gif

mikeswickednick
03-21-2005, 04:39 PM
what are you smoking? those mods are not imaginary, i will be starting on it this summer, there is nothing wrong with a show car, i just think that red painted rims are a bit ricy....

this is making me kinda mad, you cry and complain when someone calls your ideas "ricy" and you come here and do it.

:wtf:

Luni
03-21-2005, 06:56 PM
jeez you BF has bad taste in rims....that is what you could call a ricer...hahhaha

this is making me kinda mad, you cry and complain when someone calls your ideas "ricy" and you come here and do it.

Who the fuck are you saying that shit. I like those rims and I personally dont feel they are ricey at all. Are you lashing out because people bagged on your project and called you a ricer? Is this how you make your penis grow?

I just got done defending your ass in your project post against the same type of shit. Thats not cool. You have almost won the "asshat" avatar. That really pisses me off. Like I posted before in your thread defending your ideas from people. I dont want to see you or anyone else come into a thread and start calling names and being dicks. You could have said "whoa those wheels got some bling" or something similiar. You didnt have to call them ricey.

I refuse to babysit my forum from this shit.

Consider yourself warned.

Playfortoday
03-21-2005, 10:19 PM
Consider yourself warned 2x :luni:

bloodredgt
03-23-2005, 03:06 AM
dude, I ADORE your alltrac. It's so freakin sexy. Which one is faster? I'm betting your alltrac is, but i just want to know.

Looking at these pictures just make me want to get my hands on an alltrac hood too. But of course, being a poor student and all, it isn't financially possible at this point in time since i just bought a RPS Max Series clutch and a fidanza flywheel. (They're coming in the mail friday!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOO excited!!!!!). But I won't be able to get them installed until next next week T_T. They just gotta sit in the garage until their time comes. Plus there's the break in period...

I only have one thing i'd suggest being your next mod. Dark tinting. I heard in florida, police don't give a crap about tinting and don't hand out tickets left and right for it like they do here in california. I should have gotten tinting first, but I ended up getting my exhaust and the 2K GT-S wheels instead. Ever since, I've always wanted to get tinting but something would always come up (such as my stock clutch giving out and slipping like crazy).

Drag0n
03-29-2005, 05:53 AM
i was thinking of going with that sorta style wheel, and now i think im sold