PDA

View Full Version : From Georgia to New York

anthony560
12-31-2008, 12:40 PM
Hey guys I havent posted on here in awhile but 3 days ago I made the 15 hour drive from Georgia to N.Y. non stop. I must say I was impressed with my GT Vert. I went the whole way nonstop over the ice and snow with no problems what so ever. Even though I felt a little out of place with a Vert up north this car really is a great car. She handled pretty good in the snow and I have to say I was a smooth and comfortable ride all the way up and back! It was the same riding back even though when I hit I85 into Atlanta I was starting to fall asleep. LOL. I love this car and I plan on keeping it for a long time. Thanks to you all at Celicatech I have found everything I need here and you all have been helpful in keeping my vert running great. Oh, if you guys have some cool snow pics I wanna see them

StormyBklyn
12-31-2008, 03:58 PM
Hey guys I havent posted on here in awhile but 3 days ago I made the 15 hour drive from Georgia to N.Y. non stop. I must say I was impressed with my GT Vert. I went the whole way nonstop over the ice and snow with no problems what so ever. Even though I felt a little out of place with a Vert up north this car really is a great car. She handled pretty good in the snow and I have to say I was a smooth and comfortable ride all the way up and back! It was the same riding back even though when I hit I85 into Atlanta I was starting to fall asleep. LOL. I love this car and I plan on keeping it for a long time. Thanks to you all at Celicatech I have found everything I need here and you all have been helpful in keeping my vert running great. Oh, if you guys have some cool snow pics I wanna see them

Lots of people up here drive verts all year long. I drive mine during the winter if there's no snow and it's not raining. And even up here, once in a blue moon I'll get lucky and it will be warm enough to take the top down in December and maybe even January.

anthony560
12-31-2008, 09:27 PM
damn. well i didnt see any verts around but i could be wrong.