PDA

View Full Version : 7th gen seats in 5th gen GTS

Dougy90
12-21-2008, 06:27 PM
hey guys...ive been looking to put new seats into my 90 GTS for a while now. I like the seats that toyota put in the 7th gen celicas and i have seen people swap these into their 5th gens before. I cannot find any write up or have not talked to anyone who has done this swap. Does anyone know what i would need to do to get these seats in my car? what type of brackets to use or to hybrid?

Another option is to buy new cloth 5th gen celuca GTS seats. I have leather, but it has become cracked overtime and the person who had the car before me did not take good care of their car. so if ne one know someone orwants to sell their cloth seats (the GTS style seats) let me know.

thanks

Ryan
12-21-2008, 07:54 PM
7th gen seats will fit, but IIRC it takes some minor modifications.

I wish I were closer, id get those leather gts seats off you.

ciento44
12-21-2008, 07:59 PM
http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13757

I have delivered.

Ryan
12-21-2008, 08:03 PM
^idb?

Dougy90
12-21-2008, 09:20 PM
i think ill pass on putting 7th gen seats in my st184 ciento44 ! i want the full use of my seat rails and i dont feel like pounding on the seat brackets...thats my ass if something happens you know!

so on another note...does anyone want to trade seats? like i said im looking for all cloth celica GTS seats in that blue color. if u live in washington that would be preferred because i know delivery can be expensive.