PDA

View Full Version : Beware, EMSPowered no contact after payment.

presure2
12-02-2008, 07:04 PM
just FYI, baktasht has not logged into any of the sites since nov 20th, and has been limited to the buyers sellers feedback section on mr2oc.
there are quite a few people who have a lot of money tied up in his buisness right now, with no response from him at all.
jim ordered a IC pump from EMS on nov 20th, paid for it, and was shipping it to me to install in his 205 swapped celica, no response since.

91 Celica GT-S
12-07-2008, 02:31 PM
im still waiting for this pressure tester i ordered like a month ago. they sent me tracking info which wasnt even showing up on fedex site then a few days ago i got another tracking number hopefully itll be in on the 9th according to fedex.
i dont even know who to complain to cause my receipts were in my junk mail box and they were there soo long they got deleted!!! not doing business again

alltracman78
12-13-2008, 01:16 AM
For the record, I believe Manny did get the part he ordered.
I'll try to find out the story, or even better have him post.

presure2
12-13-2008, 03:12 AM
so the pump finally came in on wensday.
slight issue with the fittings for is has been resolved as well.
once he got in contact with me, bak was cool to deal with.

Gairloch
01-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Is anyone still having an issue with an EMSPowered order? We're working very hard to get things sorted out!

baktasht
01-30-2010, 10:14 AM
Are all of you guys taken care of? I haven't been on CelicaTech in a long long time and am going through threads to make sure everyone is straight on EMSPowered orders. if there's anything outstanding please let me know so that we can get you guys taken care of.