PDA

View Full Version : Car broken into, need some parts...

DblOSmith
11-29-2008, 05:36 AM
That's right, everything you see in my sig pic and more was stolen. Bummer. $800 worth of shit altogether taken. All because I decided to do a friend a favor and let him use my garage for one night. grrr.

On the bright side, there was no damage to the car, the car still runs, and the crooks were nice enough to use screwdrivers to carefully pull the radio out. But I need the typical stolen radio goodies, big rectangular outer radio/dash cover, and the two radio plates for either side and possibly the cup holders. If anyone has them, let me know.

Cheers.

sheep
11-29-2008, 05:51 AM
sorry to hear that, i hate thieves wish i would of got ahold of the ones who stole my stuff out of my truck, good luck on the parts hunt

Grot
11-29-2008, 05:52 AM
best bet is probably a junk yard...

Shadowlife25
11-29-2008, 06:08 AM
Hey bro, sorry to hear that. But the good news is that I can hit the yard this week if I have the fuel and the girl doesn't have plans. Then It gives us another reason to meet up right? ;)

IN N' OUT burger ftw!

DblOSmith
11-29-2008, 06:19 AM
Hey bro, sorry to hear that. But the good news is that I can hit the yard this week if I have the fuel and the girl doesn't have plans. Then It gives us another reason to meet up right? ;)

IN N' OUT burger ftw!

If you're serious, I'll make it worth your while. ...and the In n' Out is on me. :)

Shadowlife25
11-29-2008, 06:39 AM
PM'd you with my number. Let me know what you need and what works out best for you. Glad to help.

VikingJZ
12-01-2008, 06:31 AM
That blows man.

Mine was broken into a few years ago (when I had a 1990 GT coupe). They took the radio, all of my burned CD's that had music most people wouldn't know of, and less than a dollar in change in the ash tray. I was pissed because I was going to install my intake on the car and noticed the passenger side window was busted.

So yeah I feel your pain.

On the plus side, now you know you shouldn't have a GPS just in plain sight. I would find a way to hard wire it to a power source in the roof area and put it closer to the visors with a tint strip to cover it.

I did that with my Sirius radio in my Lexus. The radio is concealed mounted in my center console arm rest and the components are totally out of sight except for the antenna on the trunk.

Cavanagh
12-01-2008, 07:22 AM
Sorry to hear the bad news! I've been fortunate enough for that not to happen to me. Btw good lord your sig is huge.

celica91gts
12-01-2008, 08:14 AM
If you're serious, I'll make it worth your while. ...and the In n' Out is on me. :)

gawsh you guys are dirty tehehe. hahaha

sorry to hear about the loss man. i hope you find replacement parts.

Shadowlife25
12-01-2008, 05:46 PM
IN N' OUT burger. I know you know.:squint: Sick monkey.

:hehe:

ciento44
12-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Mario, while you're out there, find me an Alltrac tranny crossmember.

Shadowlife25
12-01-2008, 05:54 PM
I'll see if they have one at the recyclers a bit further out.

Why you sellin' ma spinnahs yo? I thoughts we wuz tite on dems shitz like dey wuz in a canz? :)

ciento44
12-01-2008, 06:00 PM
I'll see if they have one at the recyclers a bit further out.

Why you sellin' ma spinnahs yo? I thoughts we wuz tite on dems shitz like dey wuz in a canz? :)

Cool... i think Snapper dissappeared, so there goes THAT money. And my pump. And my crossmember.

I posted the set without tires, y0.

I have two sets, remember? And possible access to a third. We'll keep you covered. :D

Shadowlife25
12-01-2008, 06:07 PM
:blush: ok.. :)