PDA

View Full Version : Help Like Badly...

glenn
10-31-2008, 06:47 AM
okay so i got my car apart found out my header gasket blew only problem is no one here has anything like them so i'm screwed and i got a hold of the seller i got the header from on ebay and they said the gaskets they get are mr gasket.... and thats all they know well it doesnt help cuz i've searched all over the sites saling mr. gasket stuff and nothing is the same one as i need so is there anything i can do? cuz this is what the gasket looks like it's not the long one but the short fat one..... i'm not going to be near a computer tomorrow cuz i'm going to las vegas for the NHRA drag races up there my girlfriend invited me otherwise i would stay and finish my car but i'm stuck with out that gasket.... so if anyone has any information please call me A.S.A.P. and let me know where to get one.... my number is (928) 377-2127 and please no prank calls.....

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/8/9/8/9/6/webimg/117861059_o.jpg

KoreanJoey
10-31-2008, 06:48 AM
Just get an OEM toyota exhaust gasket...

glenn
10-31-2008, 06:59 AM
thanks for the txt lol

glenn
11-02-2008, 07:25 AM
okay i'm back from vegas and wow that was fun the store i bought it from on ebay gave me pretty much a dead link and said thats all they can do the guys at autozone are saying make one with that grey paper like shit they say to stack them on each other with the red silicone cuz supposedly it can handle the heat but i doubt that.....

ciento44
11-02-2008, 03:28 PM
Autozone carries a metal gasket for this application. I have an extra sitting around i think that i got from them for like... $6.