PDA

View Full Version : check our this death trap awd 6gc converstion....

burnyd
10-29-2008, 08:13 PM
http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62604&st=0&start=0

oh snap lots of pages worth kind of taking a look at... the thing I would be most concerned with is how the rear diff cradle is attatched, this car not only looks like a overall death trap but a handling nightmare.

Ryan
10-29-2008, 08:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fQUCUGwX5I

sooo nasty

extremeskillz
10-29-2008, 08:41 PM
he came down to one of the celica meets we had down some time ago and yea it was an interesting conversion. I remember he gave someone a ride and he said the exact same thing that it was good on power but the suspension rattles a lot.

Now that i think about it may of been a different fella but same conversion.

burnyd
10-29-2008, 08:55 PM
he came down to one of the celica meets we had down some time ago and yea it was an interesting conversion. I remember he gave someone a ride and he said the exact same thing that it was good on power but the suspension rattles a lot.

Now that i think about it may of been a different fella but same conversion.

what color was the car?

Colossus20v
10-29-2008, 09:03 PM
I saw teh video of them driving down teh street real fast. Made me want to punch him right in the face for being stupid. Dumb ass people really annoy me.

A+ for effort though

Ryan
10-29-2008, 09:09 PM
Did you see the video with flames shooting out from under the car

Colossus20v
10-29-2008, 09:18 PM
Did you see the video with flames shooting out from under the car
no. Flames are cool. Driving down the street fast as hell is stupid.

Ryan
10-29-2008, 09:21 PM
lol....

extremeskillz
10-29-2008, 10:39 PM
what color was the car?

Silver actually

Celica_Man
10-30-2008, 12:56 AM
I don't know why everybodys giving him props on this, he started this "unsafe" or "death trap" project and will eventually hurt or even kill someone. Welding in your backyard doesn't make you cool this is not an exhaust your talking about. I just hope I don't see this on the news one day....if he speeds like that on the street imagine what he would do on the highway I'm glad I don't live no where near that guy I'm around a bunch of ricer civics but at least none of them will attempt something like this. I'm sorry I love the st205s but this is a big thumbs down for me...... :thumbsdow

Trance4c
10-30-2008, 01:12 AM
I don't know why everybodys giving him props on this...

Just cause he tried, but it doesn't mean everyone else is applauding the rest.

Understandably so on both accounts; I think that's enough. We could just talk about the car, opinions are worthless (an this debate doesn't need to spill over here).