PDA

View Full Version : Helppp!

93bottlefedGT-S
09-25-2008, 02:11 AM
guys i need help bad!

i've been wanting to sell my GT-S for something different but every time i try to i never get any offers that are worth it. i love my celica but like i stated above i want something different, but have come to relize that i do have something different! the only thing that holds me back on my celica is finding performance parts for the 5sfe! I would swap it but im a young married college kid, so that should give you your answer on why im not gonna swap it.

so somebody please come slap me before i sell my celica and screw the rotation of the world up by not owning a toyota!

hopefully ill change my mind when i go and pick up my all trac hood next week!

:bigthumbu :USA:

Ryan
09-25-2008, 02:23 AM
dude, there is no reason to sell it... it is an extremely reliable car that gets good mileage. just do your basic bolt ons, maybe change some stuff to the exterior like a cs bumper, and like you are doing with the all trac hood. then do the jdm clear corners, maybe lower it a bit, and then im sure you will love it more than ever. trust me, if you sell it you will regret it.

93bottlefedGT-S
09-25-2008, 04:29 AM
Thats wat im saying! I know i'll regret it! not many people around my area have these, modded or stock! Just right now money is hard to come by and i know where i can get nissan and honda aftermarket parts for cheap and good name brands also!

just everybody talk me outta it!

nyana107
09-25-2008, 05:13 AM
just keep it. as a nice daily driver. not many 5th gens are out there on the roads. mods i only see worth it for the N/A 5th gens is the suspension and exterior. performance wise there's not much you can do to it. work on the suspension. H&R springs, some nice struts. cusco strut bar. whiteline rear sway bar. exterior wise of course the cs bumper, jdm corners, lip kit, some hids. even though my celica is much older than my civic. the celica catches more attention than my honda. enjoy your reliable stylish toyota. :)
http://www.celicatech.com/gallery/files/6/6/5/8/081508152311.jpg