PDA

View Full Version : Trust goes under?

4thgenceli
09-11-2008, 05:07 AM
http://www.autoblog.com/2008/09/10/japanese-tuning-firm-trust-greddy-declares-bankruptcy/

MrWOT
09-11-2008, 05:41 AM
Holy fucking shitballs! That means NO MORE GREDDY TURBOS :runaway:

Glad I use diesel turbos :hehe:

VikingJZ
09-11-2008, 05:50 AM
Fuck I was going to buy a GReddy timing belt for my Lexus.

celicatrd93
09-11-2008, 08:57 AM
damn thats not good at all. sucks to hear that.

Shadowlife25
09-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Fuck I was going to buy a GReddy timing belt for my Lexus.

Pointless. Greddy has their belts manufactured for them by GATES. Just buy one from them. EXACTLY the same.

celica91gts
09-11-2008, 09:42 AM
i loved how all greddy turbo kits were emissions legal

nuclearhappines
09-11-2008, 12:15 PM
never liked them from the first place... always a fan of HKS.

If they only made their Profec-B and quit trying to expand into every single part of the tuner market (brakes, suspension, turbo kits, exhausts, electronics. ..etc) maybe they'd still be around.

I think it's stupid that EVERY signle manufacturer (HKS, Greddy, Apexi, Blitz) ...etc in the last few years has been trying to be the one stop tuner for everything... if they were specialized in their own product (like say HKS in turbo kits, greddy in the electronics (profec, emanage..etc) Apexi in their Exhausts, Blitz in their gauges) ... which is really what each of those guys is know and good for they'd still be profitable today, albeit a smaller operation..

you get greedy (or greddy as it may seem), you get killed.

tuner4life
09-11-2008, 02:06 PM
That is awful, the world is srsly coming to an end now!

No really, that sucks.

Conrad_Turbo
09-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Only under Chapter 11 Bankrupcy, they will be restructuring to attempt to pull more money in and reduce losses...expect parts to go for dirt cheap, then have them fold for good in 2 or 3 years. :laugh:

Greddy seemed to be relying on no cutting edge development, just same old parts that so many Chinese companies have copied. Greddy makes some good parts, but it's just a bit wee over inflated for what you get.