PDA

View Full Version : aint nothin like...

93bottlefedGT-S
09-09-2008, 05:01 PM
having a few days off of work!!!

Well since i got a few days off from the restraunt, i decided imma clean up the gts alil...

Started last night, removed the seats and the system.

Today I'm takin out the carpet and the center console. Gonna clean up the floor pans and such, along with cleaning the seats, carpet and fix all the ghetto ass wiring in the car (i hate electrical taped shit... blehhhhh :wtf: )

Should look really good tonight when i start puttin stuff back in!

Once all this is done, only have a few things left to do until she is lookin close to perfect! New headlight motors, black housing headlights, and an HID conversion. GT4 hood(thanks to gary), GT4 corner lights, GT4 vented corners, CS front bumper, and a fresh EVO 9 Red paint job. Then she will be lookin right :wiggle:

Along with some minor motor work to get her purring like she was when she was new. Header, some ingnition work, and a decent ass intake, and new a/c lines. Then probably gonna start on the suspension with KYB gr-2 struts, eibach sportline springs, larger sway bars, and strut bars. Moving to the brakes after that with drilled and slotted rotors, new caliper, steel braided and steel braided brake lines.

One day she will make all of the guys and girls on Celica Tech proud. :bigthumbu

Colossus20v
09-09-2008, 05:21 PM
very clean already. Post some pics when you get a chance.

I like your ideas and where you want to go with your celica. Sounds like the changes are very clean and tasteful. Keep us posted with the progress. :)

93bottlefedGT-S
09-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Will do man!

I had to put the seats back in to go pick up a buddy of mine stranded on the side of the road. And i didn't have any trouble taking them out yesterday!

But today is different!

Having alil trouble removing the passenger side seat! Its really pissin me off! The bolt in the back closets to the the door just keeps spinning when i turn it, and I'm running out of ideas on how to keep it from doing such! Any thoughts on how to keep the nut from spinning?

ciento44
09-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Can you see the bolt from the underside of the car? (Can't remember if it goes all the way through)

If so, put a nut on it, or just have a buddy push it up from the bottom.

93bottlefedGT-S
09-10-2008, 03:45 PM
No the bolt doesn't go all the way through the floor! Its really difficult to explain how it is!

But anyways... had a few minor set backs yesterday and today. It started raining during my process and not having access to a garage at the moment I was forced to call it quits for the day! As for today it is still raining, so no work on the GT-S today.

On the brightside, progress was good yesterday. I got all my wires for my system ran and hiden just how I wanted them, along with rewiring my harness for my head unit(no electrical tape involved)... But as far as cleaning the interior goes, i got it out but its just sitting in my basement behind my dads 65 mustang haha! Cleaning will start as soon as the damn rain lets up!

93bottlefedGT-S
09-19-2008, 04:48 AM
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!

New goodies added! Nothing really major, just added new bosch plugs, and new bosch 5mm OEM plug wires! She purrs like a kitten! I also changed my Oil and filter today, 5k on royal purple!!! So shes running strong!

Still in the process of cleaning my carpet( i know its taking forever) it was really dirty so I'm making sure its super clean when I put it back in! As for the wires behind my head unit, I dont have any more! I got ganked! Alls they took was my cd player though, not my system, money, sunglasses, cd's(minus the one in the deck), not even my remote for it! So hopefully I can get that replaced soon!