Slider
09-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Corvette spinning out
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=90c_1220031357

GTO wasn't as lucky
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=668_1220519814

Ryan
09-04-2008, 08:52 PM
and the guy driving the gto ran away...what a tool!!! there were a few kids in my grade in h.s. that wrecked the cars that mommy and daddy bought them...one was an 06 gto(he ripped the rear end out of it), one was an 04 bmw z roadster with stage 3 upgrades(he lost it going 75), and the other was an 05 lincoln ls(didnt see a motorcycle coming and got side swiped, guy on the bike died)

ccsouls
09-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Why is it the idiots get those cars?

Ever notice most Vette drivers are ugly guys. I guess they use all the money they didn't spend on dates for the car so they can try to get dates. Ha!

extremeskillz
09-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Very stupid! What i would do tho for a corvette! That is sexy as hell! But these two are idiots!

Ghosty
09-05-2008, 12:09 AM
I think these people either had the cars handed to them, or they didn't have to work very hard to earn them.

People who work harder for things like fast cars also treat those cars better. Doesn't mean they won't crash, but they don't take chances nearly as much because they have more respect for the vehicle and the safety of motorists around them.

One time I got my doors blown off by a turbocharged GTO (the monstrous BOV told all). I swear it must have been one of the fastest cars I ever come across, and I didn't even challenge the guy to a race, but for some reason he felt the urge to flex some muscle. Gave the guy a thumbs up in appreciation but he just let out a smug grin. I suppose the guy had an inferiority complex and needed to express it in dangerous and unpredictable ways.

goretro77
09-05-2008, 12:56 AM
trying to show off to their peers who are looking at them as they merge unto traffic. very sad. It looks like once the rear end let go they both had no idea what to do.

MCcelica
09-05-2008, 01:38 AM
I once saw a sticker that was on an industrial garbage compactor. It said "Stupidity should be painful". It's sentiments like that which I totally agree with... and it makes me wish that the guy in the goat woulda flipped... course then again, I'm an asshole.