PDA

View Full Version : I hate stupid mechanics

Uncrck2
08-16-2008, 03:43 AM
So i go to get my brakes bleed just cuz its easyer to have them do it for 20 bucks than me do it. I get it back all good this is after a rear disc conv, I hear radling so i buy some clips for the pads figured that was it noise doesnt stop i do a slow roll and opean to to listen its from front so i got jack up front and i notice my left front is missing 2 lugs and all the rest are lose and i can take all off with finger so i tighten all them up and test sound is all gone so a fucken dumb ass mechanic didnt tighten the lug nuts at all and thats the second thing they have fucked up first was a front tie rod was seized when doing aliment so they cut it and rewelded it back so the aliment would work i would this out from my tuner shop that was doing my aliment after i put coilovers on. I hate monro

Rick89GTS
08-16-2008, 04:01 AM
I hear ya. Some mechanics can be pretty sloppy. That's why I try to do everything I can myself.

Galcobar
08-16-2008, 04:18 AM
Two periods in that entire post. Ouch.

Lonestag
08-16-2008, 04:20 AM
I guess I sorta lost faith in my mechanic the third time I found "bonus" tools left under the hood of my car after they were done with it...

Slider
08-16-2008, 06:09 PM
\ the second thing they have fucked up first was a front tie rod was seized when doing aliment so they cut it and rewelded it back so the aliment would work i would this out from my tuner shop that was doing my aliment after i put coilovers on. I hate monro

:eek:

Uncrck2
08-16-2008, 09:15 PM
I know right i got new ones tho

ciento44
08-18-2008, 03:35 PM
Two periods in that entire post. Ouch.

Give this man some internets, please.