PDA

View Full Version : Celica 1989-2008. R.I.P. and thanks all

joseccz
07-31-2008, 01:11 AM
Well guys, I must say thank you for all the good suggestions and tips I got from this forum. Unfortunately my car couldn't recover from a short circuit so I had to let it pass away -a short circuit generated from a bad stereo installation-. It was a wonderfull car. I crossed the whole U.S. from San Fco - New Jersey... and many other places. It never stopped in the middle of the highway... Well, now. I got a new Corolla 2008 and all I Iearned from this site and my old car I will apply to take care of the new "ship". I may come back from time to time to see new interesting postings but not as frequently as before.

By the way... is there any good Corolla forum -as good as this one-?

Thanks again and good luck

Jose

dups90gt
07-31-2008, 02:04 AM
sad to hear that it died that way. What exactly happened?

CollapsedNut
07-31-2008, 04:13 AM
Psh anything toyota your best off here lol. I bet 95% of the people here could help you still.

VikingJZ
07-31-2008, 04:40 AM
Toyota Nation might be of SOME service.

There are a ton of complete dumbasses on that forum. Just watch out.

Trust people on TN that have better grammar and sentence structure more than the people that say:

"BURR PUT A TURBO ON IT YOU WILL ENJOY IT IT WILL HELP BOOST YOUR PURFORMANZ AND STUFF YEAH LOL SHOW SOME PIKS OF YOUR COROLLA AND STUFF YOU NOW HOW TO DO THAT"

CriScO
07-31-2008, 10:20 PM
Psh, I replaced a melted dash harness from a similar issue in the hatchback. We can rebuild her! We have the technology! She can run again! :) But seriously, I understand. Sucks to see another fourth gen go, but it happens.

I agree with the others though, you'll get more help here than anywhere else. Stick around, we'll answer the rolla questions too!