PDA

View Full Version : Meet / cruise pics

ChrisD
03-04-2005, 04:49 PM
I know you aussies have fairly regular cruises, so I'm posting this message here as well as where I posted in general discussion. :)

Does anyone have any meet or cruise pics that they could share?

Part of the new off-forum area of the site that we are working on will include a World Cruise section, with galleries of all the meets our members attend and organize. I think it will be a really cool way to get to see what kind of fun people are having around the globe. I need a couple galleries to kickstart it all.

So, if you could, email me as many pics as you'd like, to the following address:

celicatech.cruisepics@gmail.com

You can also include a little description/write up of the event. Let us know who attended, and what happened!

If several people want to send in their own account of what happened, that is cool too! Just email any pics to the address, along with your story, the date of the event and where it took place.

Thanks guys!

:)

Keyroo
03-05-2005, 12:09 AM
oh dude i've got pics of every cruise i've been on

i'll wait till my month starts again tho coz i've gone over my download limit would take way too long to send em heheh

Classique71
03-05-2005, 03:35 AM
We'll need to organise a melbourne meet/cruise after easter roo - will you be in the country/state/area that month ? ( your always being a ski-dude and stuff )

oh that and i should have mine bacha agin by then ! going to NZ to search for the elusive st205 rear calipers!

Keyroo
03-05-2005, 06:25 AM
yeah mate! i'll be around, do'nt leave til june - july, better do it before then coz i'll be gone for a few yaers next time

Keyroo
03-05-2005, 07:02 AM
hey chris u got an ftp i can just directly upload em to? let me know

ronin
03-05-2005, 07:08 AM
yeah a cruise after easter would be good. ill be close to owning the car by then too.. w00t!

maybe make it a joined roo/ronin bday cruise or some shit.. i dont know and dont care, just throwing up ideas.

Classique71
03-05-2005, 08:18 AM
I still want to do the sorrento meet - mainly cause its easy as pie to get to from this side of the bay :)

Ill just remeber to put the handbrake on next time im on the ferry :)

Lucky she didnt roll around too much!

ronin
03-05-2005, 08:28 AM
lmao stu.. lucky. could have been alot worse LOL

i like the surrento idea. we got the place.. we need a meet point, a time, a plan, a weekend and a travel route.

ChrisD
03-10-2005, 11:17 PM
hey chris u got an ftp i can just directly upload em to? let me know

If you still need the login and password send me a PM.