PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know anbody like this?

ST185
07-15-2008, 07:58 AM
So my roomate drives like a 2000 something chevy silverado 5.4 V8 and he just seems to think that just because he has a V8 he is the shitand he just has to 100 MPH all the time even though the governor only allows him to go about 97 MPH.

So anyways the point of this is that when he anybody is passing him up for some reason he thinks that they're racing him. It is the most annoying thing ever its like dude lets get real here you could only go so fast. To top it off he complains that he wastes gas so fast as if he thought going balls out pedal to the metal is very fuel efficient.

Oh man but the best part about it is when he gets smoked by the other cars. Here is an example we were going like 90 MPH or something on the freeway coming from school and then some 240SX come out of nowhere and just completely leaves him in the dust. The look on his face was just priceless and he just kept flooring it and hitting governor over and over again as he was trying to catch up while I was in the passenger seat just laughing. Then when we got off freeway he got smoked by a 7th gen GT-S and I was like dude what happened I thought your V8 was the shit and nothing could be it and his answer to that every time I ask it is " Oh its because I hit governor"

So does anybody know anybody like this?

Murgatroy
07-15-2008, 10:57 AM
Yes, but they are all half my age and don't have hair on their nuts yet.

geebes
07-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Lol...what a fag.

donteatbugs
07-15-2008, 09:09 PM
i like racing trucks...it makes me feel fast.

Idiot Stick
07-15-2008, 09:37 PM
Word.

sheep
07-16-2008, 05:38 AM
i know someone! lol one of my co workers drives his truck like that...it just happens to be a 2000 silverado, he has recently lifted it 9 inches and put 37s on it so its really not going to be very fast now, and i keep telling him he is going to roll it, so far he has rolled 2 vehicles, his old dodge pickup and his nissan maxima, which even his old pickup didnt sit nearly as high as his silverado. i think twice before getting into a vehicle with him

ST185
07-16-2008, 05:48 AM
i know someone! lol one of my co workers drives his truck like that...it just happens to be a 2000 silverado, he has recently lifted it 9 inches and put 37s on it so its really not going to be very fast now, and i keep telling him he is going to roll it, so far he has rolled 2 vehicles, his old dodge pickup and his nissan maxima, which even his old pickup didnt sit nearly as high as his silverado. i think twice before getting into a vehicle with him

Seriously I'm the same way now cuz we almost got into an accident like three times all because he had to be a hard ass. Then he goes off and says that it wouldn't have been his fault. Its like dude are you retarded?

celicaGT90_05
07-16-2008, 06:03 AM
I actually do know someone like this so STORY TIME! Its a kid in PA with a 2nd gen tib, and he thought it was the shit, also hated my celica and thought he could smoke it....anyway, we was drivin, and this mustang was tailing him, so they hit it and as Im watching this, they are taking FOREVER to get even a good distance away from my car. They said they hit 100 and the stang couldnt hang, which was crap cuz the mustang wasnt trying to race. I actually said to my passenger I'll bet you anything if I floor it right now I'll catch and pass them, this being in my grand prix, and I would have bet money on it. Another day his gf takes off in it, it was slow, and he was like oh yeah that car is so quick. I drove it, and...no...anyway I took off in my celica getting on it and I was like oh yeah it sure is quick isnt it! He just kinda had a shitface going on and was like yeah... lol

andy
07-16-2008, 06:25 AM
every fucking redneck wannabe mommas boy z71 loud ass exhaust truck bitch boy drives like that down here. Its real fucking old and very annoying. I dust them whenever possible. stupid faggots.

burnyd
07-16-2008, 06:43 AM
your roomate is cool.

tuner4life
07-16-2008, 03:39 PM
<-- Patiently waits for PC's responce.....

Chris
07-16-2008, 08:49 PM
loud ass exhaust truck bitch boy

Haha. Sigged.

ST185
07-16-2008, 08:58 PM
every fucking redneck wannabe mommas boy z71 loud ass exhaust truck bitch boy drives like that down here. Its real fucking old and very annoying. I dust them whenever possible. stupid faggots.

Dude he is like the same way but in this case its a mexican we are talking about. Try adding that, his annoying ass Rap music, and his hella gay ass sound system and its a headache on wheels. Hella funny though we got pulled over the other day and since he always acts like a hard ass he completely changed his attitude when the cop asked him his licensce he was kissing his ass hella bad

CollapsedNut
07-17-2008, 02:57 AM
Every redneck kid around here drives a 90-96 ford f150 or 1500 chevy. all flowmasters. all super annoying. I worked at advanced auto for awhile and I had soooo many kids come in and buy cheap ass glass packs and sit in the parking lot with a saw, cut their exhaust off and clamp the glass pack on. I only ever convinced one of them to go to a real muffler shop and it get done right. around here its not ricers, its redneckers. wait no, way too many cavaliers with rice cans here. But we do have some nice cars...srt-4 putting out 420hp, one VERY nice 2000gt twin turbo, a black cobalt ss stage 4 donno the numbers on it.

sheep
07-17-2008, 06:01 AM
Every redneck kid around here drives a 90-96 ford f150 or 1500 chevy. all flowmasters.

im a magnaflow guy myself :D eventually thats what my chev will have but gas is too expensive and i make myself car sick to drive like these guys