PDA

View Full Version : circle track racing. need help!

juggernaut
06-25-2008, 10:09 PM
on july 5th, i will be racing at lee speedway in new hampshire on a high-banked 3/8 mile oval in the spectator drags. its a 1 on 1 race, one lap, single elimination. i need to make my car take left turns. so far, here are my ideas.
1. adjust camber on drivers side as much positive as i can get it
2. put my 215's on the front, 205's on the rear.
3. make a adjustable sway link for front left and pre-load the suspension.

anybody got any other ideas? possibly puting the 215's on the passenger side, and the 205's on the drivers side? please, any input wil help. any questions about my car can probably be answered in the signature below. if not, feel free to ask.

sooinseo
06-25-2008, 10:30 PM
dont be affraid to juggernaut bitches to the rail or soemthing.. LOL bad info i never done anything like this before. but thats what i would do. hit peoples tails and what not when their not looking

rallyboy
06-25-2008, 10:58 PM
is this on asphalt?

what kind of car is it?

rallyboy
06-25-2008, 10:59 PM
correction. what model.

duhhh....celica

geebes
06-26-2008, 04:46 AM
Just tell your competitors this, "Don't you know who the fuck I am?! I'm the Juggernaut Bitch!"

juggernaut
07-07-2008, 04:06 AM
Just tell your competitors this, "Don't you know who the fuck I am?! I'm the Juggernaut Bitch!"
i love that spoof. anyways, the race was last saturday. the other entries were a 86' firebird (2.8V6), mid 80's camaro(305), early 90's chevy 1500(smallblock), 90's neon (2.0L), 90's cavalier Z24(2.4L) VW jetta or passat cant remember(1.8L turbo), chrysler 300(V8), 2002 chevy truck(6.0L?) late 80's VW convertible(tiny motor), and a copuple other pointless entries.
race 1: neon vs. VW convert. -neon ate it alive
race 2: me vs. firebird. -firebird spun clutch off line. caught up in turn 3&4, but i beat em by about 6 inches.
race 3: 2002 chevy vs 300- chevy took it off the line, 300 burned tire off the line and screwed his launch. tried catching up to the truck and got sideways in turn 4. chevy won
race 4: 90's chevy truck vs. camaro- camaro launched good, truck burned tire. camaro won, but truck did a burnout till his tire blew out. talk about a crowd pleaser.. :burn:
race 5: me vs. Z24- i took him off the line, and beat him by more than 4 car lengths. :duh:
race 6: camaro vs. turbo VW- VW jumped the start flag but was not DQ'd. camaro couldnt catch him in time and lost the race.
race 7: me vs.turbo VW- we both got a good launch, but he took the corner first. i caught him in turn 1&2, but on the back strait that turbo spooled up and he pulled away. not as much as i wouldve expected though.. caught him again in turn 3&4 but couldnt get around him and he won the race.
race 8: turbo VW vs. 2002 chevy- truck cant turn for shit comapred to the VW, so he lost, but not by too much. 3 lengths maybe.

so in the end, i made it to the semi-finals. considering i went there just to have fun, i dont think i did half bad. it was great though.. the Z24 driver told me he had a 2.0L in it, with a pacesetter header, intake, and a chip. said it was a single overhead cam, and told me he estimates around 200 horsepower. all i had to say was okay guy...
so, thats how race night went.

H8PVMNT
07-22-2008, 06:19 AM
Sounds like you did good! :bigthumbu