PDA

View Full Version : AUTOZONE SUX, And Hole in the wall rules!

tekstep01
06-02-2008, 08:02 PM
i went to get my waterpump from AZ and they only had a value-Crap peice...
i went home checked it against the other mainly concentrating on the backing plate witch was A perfect "replica"... unfortunatly i didnt look at the vains, and after seating the gaskets and putting in 5 out of six bolts i just checked the pully to see if it all worked out...it didnt even rotate one time before i heard a screaching sound and it would turn no more... turns out after a tear down... the vains are too big so watch out if your 3s-ge needs a pump..... GO JDM! OR TOYOTA! i went to some arab dude and he got me the dope shit cheaper and with a lifetime warranty..... FUK AUTOZONE! kregan?? dont know they never got what i need...... also remember kids when you take the part with you look "REALLY GOOD AT EM" lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tekstep01
06-02-2008, 08:05 PM
btw.. yall in SO-CAL! check out toyota land wreckers in sun valley... the got celicas by the stack! thats where i found a 3 inch exaust by chance for my 87... no muffler but the rest of the works.......ill post an real address in a few..after i go back later this week....