PDA

View Full Version : i need major help i broke it and didnt mean to :(

spaztheweird1
06-02-2008, 01:43 AM
so i wanted to repaint the inside of my car black and i replace my lights in the gauges with red. So i took every thing out painted it let it sit and then went back to work on the gauges. took it out and took off all the green bulb condoms and put it all back together and plugged it back in every thing worked then today disconnected it all put the red lights in it an and then put all the painted dash parts back in back in and then the gauges and now i have no turn signals ??????????? help no signal lights on dash or lights in the BACK nothing at all what could i have f uped

90CelicaST
06-02-2008, 03:48 AM
Punctuation.

And the bulb could have fell out when you reinstalled the cluster. I had my 'brights' indicator bulb fall out on me when I installed my reverse faces.

Shadowlife25
06-02-2008, 03:50 AM
I didn't understand any part of what you wrote. Please edit your post so it's legible, then maybe we can help you.

90CelicaST
06-02-2008, 04:29 AM
Okay, so I wanted to repaint the inside of my car black, and replace my lights in my gauges with red. So, I took everything out, painted it, let it sit, and then went to work on the gauges. I took them out, took off all of the green things, and put it back an plugged it back in. Everything worked. Then, today, I disconnected it all, put the red bulbs in, put all the painted parts back in, and then did the gauges. Now my turn signals don't work. Help? ??not signal lights on dash or lights alot all??(no clue what he means here) What could I have f-ed up?
Shwing.

DeeCee
06-02-2008, 06:33 AM
Punctuation please Spaz - it helps us help you :)

check:
Plugs into the back of the gauge cluster
Hazard lights plugged in
grounding wires to gauge cluster connected to centre dash console metal frame.

Fuelish
06-02-2008, 09:33 PM
Hmmmm.... as I recall from an earlier thread, he seems to not be bothered by his "attempts" at punctuation - in fact, he kind of revels in it..... good luck tryin' to decipher it all.... :rolleyes:

91GTvert
06-04-2008, 12:35 AM
on the ST wiring harness, and most likely a lot more, if you forget to plug in the hazard lamp switch the turn signals will not work either. Check the harness on the switch and then look at the fuses.

DeeCee
06-04-2008, 01:33 AM
Hmmmm.... as I recall from an earlier thread, he seems to not be bothered by his "attempts" at punctuation - in fact, he kind of revels in it..... good luck tryin' to decipher it all.... :rolleyes:

Must one endeavour to encourage the improvement of anothers verncular when they become lackidasical :)