PDA

View Full Version : allright' heres a good one! 4 a nube

tekstep01
05-31-2008, 08:00 AM
heres the story... la la la.... driving my used celi home fuel gauge says full...
go to the gas station anyway, get ten bucks set the trip' o' meter wow get about 70 miles before the gas gauge (OUT OF NOWHERE) reads one quarter tank, witch im assuming there was some gas b-4 i bought it, so that must be the real reading for the gauge... i turn off the car, turn it on later.. and i watch the needle litterally go back to full... im thinking its a short in the line!!!! i have to drive estimating by my trip' o' meter after i fill up... its shitty! Where do i start looking for bad connections? under da dash? or by the tank? i got das book but im bored midas well biyatch about it! ? :smokin: dude is that litttle guy smoking crack? thats fuckin hilarious!

extremeskillz
05-31-2008, 01:19 PM
Well most likely the the fuel sender in the tank is done and over with.

tekstep01
06-01-2008, 01:35 AM
yeah im assuming its done... but when i bought the car it had been sitting for a year so im assuming its probably partially stuck or something eh?...

extremeskillz
06-01-2008, 01:41 AM
^Could be. Either way your going to have to take a looksy inside! While your at it check the fuel filter!............and if you have extra cash upgrade the pump.

tekstep01
06-01-2008, 01:51 AM
true true... bought the best for this sucka so far whats aneda 200 for the works....liken the tip..