PDA

View Full Version : where to get earls performance fittings

iwamaryu
05-29-2008, 01:17 PM
hey does anyone know a site that i can buy earls performance fittings having them posted to Melbourne Australia? most sites like summitracing.com, jegs.com don't accept non-us payall accounts, which is really anoying!!! i'm in need of:

12x1.25mm male to -6AN male fitting (991945) x 3,
and -6AN Tee, Female Swivel on Branch (925106) x 1

i need these parts for fuel rail mods; duel feed, aftermarket FPR, etc.

i've really hit a brick wall here.
if someone could even help me purchase them that will be great.

vip09
05-29-2008, 03:37 PM
I always order mine from www.anplumbing.com

iwamaryu
05-29-2008, 03:45 PM
I always order mine from www.anplumbing.com
i just tried anplumbing, they don't accept paypal. i don't have a credit card, i only use paypal to online shop.

ciento44
05-29-2008, 03:47 PM
Have you tried calling an earl's shop directly?

I can find the number to the one local to me for you, they're nice guys there, they might be willing to ship. I don't know about the paypal situation, though. Willing to give credit card over the phone?

iwamaryu
05-29-2008, 03:50 PM
Have you tried calling an earl's shop directly?

I can find the number to the one local to me for you, they're nice guys there, they might be willing to ship. I don't know about the paypal situation, though. Willing to give credit card over the phone?

thank for your help, but i don't have a credit card. i guess i'll have to find some other way to get these parts

ciento44
05-29-2008, 03:58 PM
Well...

I haven't looked up the parts, but how much should they cost alltogether?

I wouldn't mind shipping the stuff out to you, don't know how much that's going to run, though.

maxwedge
05-30-2008, 02:28 AM
l always use
http://www.sweetperformance.com/product/index.php

iwamaryu
05-30-2008, 07:36 AM
Well...

I haven't looked up the parts, but how much should they cost alltogether?

I wouldn't mind shipping the stuff out to you, don't know how much that's going to run, though.
thanks man for ur help. but i'm fine now. sent an email to anplumbing and they're able to help me out

vip09
05-30-2008, 04:53 PM
thanks man for ur help. but i'm fine now. sent an email to anplumbing and they're able to help me out

Good to hear! I have nothing but great things to say about ANplumbing.com. I've ordered from them several times and have always gotten my items pretty fast.