PDA

View Full Version : piggy back ECU. emanage ultimate

iwamaryu
05-25-2008, 09:23 AM
hey does anyone know the EXSACT jumper setting for the emanage ultimate for the st185? there are 20 jumper settings.

i wanna get a boomslang harness from www.boomslang.us , but they offer 4 different options/type harnesses:
1.air & water input,
2.knock & water input,
3.knock & air input,
4.dual knock input.

what's the difference between the harnesses? which one is the best to get and why?

PhillyDRFT
05-25-2008, 11:18 AM
Not posetive on the jumpers, my use of Emanage is limited, I used it for a few months on my 240 but traded it for a rom tune and an SAFC Neo.

Ultimate is an extreamly well designed unit. That has tons of versatility. I think your biggest limit with the unit will be finding a tuner to take advantage of all of it's functionality. which is why I ended up using something else. it was overkill for what I needed.

As for your input harnesses I would call greddy and speak with one of their reps. Let them know what you have and what you plan to get out of it. They have very good support from my experience with them. They can tell you whats best for you when it comes to their product. The reason I say this is because greddys support team is not the same as their sales team (FUCKING HORRID SERVICE IN SALES)