PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a parts catalog?

Jdmcelica01
05-22-2008, 09:43 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a parts catalog for a 1992 Celica Convertible? I am currently replacing some damaged parts throughout my car and the catalog would be very helpful.

Carolina91GT-S
05-22-2008, 10:03 PM
you can look on...

1sttoyotaparts.com ... there are some diagrams but not consistent in availability

or you can find a simple 8-10 page insurance parts catalog on ebay, decent , I got one for like $3.50 it's a cool little guide for some fix up parts and includes the TOyota part #'s but doesn't have engine parts etc.

get the epc download...it's the complete toyota electronic parts catalog. It is a huge file, more than 3 GB and once you unrar it it fills up more than 18CDs, but it has every part(id'd by part # with diagrams) for every car in every market. You can get the download on alltrac.net it's in the sticky column. There is a smaller version as well but I have not tried that one yet. A link to the smaller version is in the epc thread also.

Jdmcelica01
05-23-2008, 12:23 AM
Thanks for the info. I tried looking for the epc download but I can't find it. Is it located in the forum section of alltrac.net?

Carolina91GT-S
05-23-2008, 03:49 AM
The FAQ section in the forums...it's a sticky

Jdmcelica01
05-29-2008, 07:07 PM
The FAQ section in the forums...it's a sticky

Thank you very much. After a day of installing the epc, it is now fully functional on my computer.