PDA

View Full Version : don't buy from batteriesareus.com

3DZ
05-10-2008, 07:34 AM
here is my oddyssey on a battery:

here is what i emailed to them.

I appreciate the great customer service. Before I bought the battery I requested a time of the delivery and even on a Saturday you promptly answered that it will be delivered to my house 7-10 business days after I buy it. I ordered the battery 19 April, I waited for ten days and gave you the benefit of may be its shipping fault. So I emailed a few times since a 4 days have passed, however I did not get that same prompt response before laid my credit card. So I called to my surprise someone picked up the phone. So there was a problem the manufacturer were back ordered!! But you assure me it will be at my house the 2th of may. I did what I had to do wait.... so 5th of may comes I get an email saying it just left from PA and "will have tracking tomorrow". Itís the 9th of may oh god 7 freaking days right? what's the big deal? Well the car is my daily driver, not everyone has a great job like yours deleting customer emails, hanging up on people and able to afford an extra car.

I also appreciate the continuous call forwarding to phones that no one picks up, that was a very entertaining hour for me. But best of all I am glad that I tried calling way before your closing time and of course after 15 minutes of calling back because no one answers I get an air head on the phone which is his first sentence is " we are closed" hey did I mention I have been calling about 1 hour prior to your closing. But thatís not the icing so I responded by a short request of I only want to know the tracking number. And I receive a great answer of the sound of the phone being hung up. And I thought great customer service is gone, I also am glad that how your company stuck to your words of 7-10 days and gave me the heads up on the changes of the delivery time.

Thank you again I will recommend you to all of my friends, I hope you see my letter of appreciation all over the internet.

-- satisfied customer

P.S

I still want that battery and tracking number.

grayscale
05-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Sheesh, fawking a-holes. What's the battery for?

3DZ
05-10-2008, 07:24 PM
its for the all trac. if you own one pretty much everything has to be bought from somewhere else

evolution
05-10-2008, 07:32 PM
you don't need a special battery for an alltrac dude

sorry you're having troubles though, hope they sort it out

StormyBklyn
05-10-2008, 07:37 PM
its for the all trac. if you own one pretty much everything has to be bought from somewhere else

What are you talking about? I bought my last battery for the All Trac at Sears. And anything else I need, I can usually get from Auto Zone or one of the big chains.

3DZ
05-10-2008, 09:31 PM
sorry i did not specify what i have on the all trac and why i need a smaller battery. must be nice to have a sears that carry odyssey batteries, also
i would never trust autozone or checkers for any important pieces. example i broke a half shaft from autozone and on further inspection the bearings were half the amount inside the cage. its all about quality.

I have straight intake, front mount intercooler and last time i put the battery in the back it was too much hassle to pass tech inspection. tried bigger batteries but it just does not fit right.

this is how tight it is on the car
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3484/dscn5304qe3.jpg

3SmeCaptain
05-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Get a Kinetik HC600 battery. it's ALOT better then that odyssey i can promise you that. you can get them off ebay for like 90 - 100 bucks and they are amazing. 3inch wide, 7 inch long and 6.5" tall so it's perfect for that spot. also has higher power ratings.