PDA

View Full Version : carlos sainz bumber and hood fit 91 st???

spaztheweird1
04-29-2008, 11:25 PM
i have 91 st wanted to know is the carlos sainz hood and front bumber will fit (whats the name of that style or type hood and bumber) i dont like the stock st look but not going to rice it out with a body kit all extreme looking cause one day i want to do a motor swap also will the 3s-gte fit the 91 st just asking cause i know the st is thinner then most models??

Hiko
04-29-2008, 11:33 PM
i have 91 st wanted to know is the carlos sainz hood and front bumber will fit (whats the name of that style or type hood and bumber) i dont like the stock st look but not going to rice it out with a body kit all extreme looking cause one day i want to do a motor swap also will the 3s-gte fit the 91 st just asking cause i know the st is thinner then most models??

The st is not actually more narrow than the other models. It, and the gt, are known as narrow bodies due only to the fenders.

The CS front end will fit without problem. Specific details are lying around somewhere, but a search would turn them up, I'm sure.

And for the last question, the 3sgte will physically fit, no problem. However, the mounts need work. It's well detailed here (http://celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22296&highlight=st+mounts).

Take it easy.

spaztheweird1
04-29-2008, 11:38 PM
thanks for the info yea i figured there would be mods need on the motor mount but just didn't know if it would fit cause when i get the money to thats the first thing to i want to get then the front bumper