PDA

View Full Version : guess who's got the celi running again.

jonathancullen89
04-21-2008, 05:10 AM
alright im not sure if any of you remember me but last fall my celica took a poop on me. well i have got it running, it moves. still leaks oil and all that other good stuff. im just happy the site is still doing good.

i bought a 93 ford probe during my celica's downtime and have hated it ever since i got it home. i finally got to drive the celica and cannot believe how much more power it has over the probe, probe doesnt leak a drip of oil and teh celica dumps it =)

*starting a wtb:5sfe engine for 90 celica* if you have one or know where i can get one hit up the thread. thanks alot guys!

Chris
04-21-2008, 05:11 AM
Good to hear man.

pitcelica
04-21-2008, 09:24 PM
I have a 91 5SFE here but the sale is pending. But if the sale fails, I'll let you know! Good to hear that you got your celi back!

jonathancullen89
04-22-2008, 06:07 AM
thanks alot chris and pitcelica. alright i have a wtb, if something comes up put it there and ill get back to ya

celicaGT90_05
04-22-2008, 06:36 AM
let me guess, your probe is an SE. I deffinately remember you, and its good to have you back. I cant quite remember hearing about your celica goin to crap, but then again Im a good bit tipsy right now lol I like ford probes, but only the GT's. So did your celica have a motor issue or is it just that it dumps oil?

jonathancullen89
04-22-2008, 02:56 PM
the transaxle ripped off the engine, and i thought i blew the headgasket also. but it still holds oil lol. just couldnt work on it over winter. runs like a champ now =) and yeah its an se and its hella slow