PDA

View Full Version : someone broke into my baby.

Tommy
04-14-2008, 12:05 AM
last night someone just really fucking pissed me off. someone broke into my car and messed up my drivers window. and the one time i forget to take my deck out of the car someone ripped it right out. busted up all the trim around it and just unpluged the wires. so all thats back there is the plugs what happen to people using dykes or something. man it sucks i woke up to get ready for work and i felt like shit i knew i wasnt going to make it through the day. then as my dad leaves to go to work close to noon he came back in and told me someone broke into my car. im hoping insurance fixes everything just filed a claim.

anthony560
04-14-2008, 12:26 AM
Damn that sucks im sorry to hear that. I caught someone one time trying to break into my z. Couldnt do anything the guy looked up I yelled hey and he ran like hell. Car theifs are stupid

Tommy
04-14-2008, 12:30 AM
yeah i fuckin hate them i swear if i ever catch someone try to do it again i will knock them out. ill chase there ass all the way down the road.

MCcelica
04-14-2008, 12:48 AM
Yup. I know the feeling, while you're trying to get ready for work and you feel like ass, then go find your car got all jacked up. Happened to me a few years back. Still makes me want to friggin seriously hurt a mother fucker. Hopefully your insurance is a bit more receptive than mine was, cause I got boned on that route too.

Tommy
04-14-2008, 01:04 AM
yeah im really hoping that my insurance will cover it.

celicaGT90_05
04-14-2008, 01:09 AM
I too know the feeling, having had 2 cd players stolen out of my ranger and my drivers side window busted out. Luckily thats all they did. I also had someone screw with my grand prix and popped the column on the opposite side of the lock cylinder as well as a couple other things, all easy fixes but had to replace the steering column. Like I tell everyone, if you told the police, see if they can lift any finger prints, if they say they wont, yell at them, not anything they can do to you for it

geebes
04-14-2008, 01:09 AM
Such a sick feeling it gives you. I hate that so much almost as much as I hate when someone vandilizes your car.

Cavanagh
04-14-2008, 02:30 AM
I HATE people who steal. PERIOD. I hope your insurance helps you out. Let us know.

VikingJZ
04-14-2008, 04:36 AM
This happened to me almost three years ago. It sucked. I miss the HU that I had.

The worst part was that they were so cheap that they stole my burned CD's and even took the copy of my friend's band CD that they gave me. Fortunately I still have the case, but still. They also stole the small amount of change that I had.

Its annoying and a shitty situation, but you'll get over it.

Tommy
04-14-2008, 06:26 AM
yeah my door is fucked up. need a new one not sure if it can be repaird. yeah they went thru all of my shit. i had over a $100 dollars worth of cds in my car they took it all my case everything. ill just gut my car out and there will be nothing left to steal. unless some one out there steals toyotas.

celicaGT90_05
04-14-2008, 06:40 AM
what exactly did they do to your door?

Tommy
04-14-2008, 01:21 PM
ill post pictures later.