PDA

View Full Version : good day at work :)

itzdark
04-05-2008, 02:53 AM
ok, so i work at wal-mart tire and lube. Today a girl comes in and tells our service writer that she just bought this car. It came with aftermarket rims and she didn't want them, so she bought stock rims and wanted us to switch them out put new tires on the stock rims and dispose of the aftermarket rims and tires on them. I didn't know this at the time though.
Got to work at 10am, after 2 hours i had done 5 cars. looked at the screen saw a 4 tire sale up next and decided to go to break so i wouldnt have to do it. get back from break and its still there. so i end up working on the car and find out about this. Since i was the one that worked on the car i was able to keep the rims for myself. (we don't dispose of rims at walmart, only tires.)
anyways so now i have 4 17 inch 4X100 mb motorsports rims. They look pretty good, although one was curbed. 2 of them have 205 40 17 falkens on them another has some random brand with same size. last rim i took the tire off and got rid of it because it was a 45 and had no tread left. Seeing as both my celica and intrepid are 5 lug i'm looking to sell. If anyone has a 4X100 lug pattern pm me, sorry no pics already sent them home with my dad. Got no room in my apartment and didn't want them in my car for 3 weeks. Once i get a picture gonna put them on craigslist then ebay if that dont work out. just thought id give you guys first dibs and share my lovely day with you. :)

grayscale
04-05-2008, 03:15 AM
I think Murgatroy, one of our admins here, would be very interested depending on your price.
If you would also like, you can put a thread for these in the for sale section.

itzdark
04-05-2008, 03:48 AM
I think Murgatroy, one of our admins here, would be very interested depending on your price.
If you would also like, you can put a thread for these in the for sale section.

i will once i get pictures of all of them, for now here is a picture of what im pretty sure they look like, minus the lug pattern and they are more of a silver color
as for price i'm thinking somewhere around $200 w/o shipping, this hinges upon what they look like when i clean and inspect for bends nics etc. they are $135 each msrp and look decent from what i remember but i was on the clock at the time and my dad picked them up before i left work so i didnt have time to really look
http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/42000090/Images/1/mbweapon.gm.jpg

Colossus20v
04-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Hondas would be your best bet.

hobbie2k
04-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Damn, if I had $200...

geebes
04-06-2008, 12:28 AM
Those are awesome...esp for frees.

itzdark
04-06-2008, 02:58 AM
here is a pic of the rim little different than the picture i found ill put them in the for sale section sometime soon