PDA

View Full Version : Ciento is going...

ciento44
04-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Junkyard hopping on Saturday.

Let me know what you guys may need, and i'll see what i can find. I'm going only two places at the moment on saturday. One is a fairly small import junkyard, but they do have at least 6 5th gens last time i was there, 4 4th gens, 2 3rd gens, 2 6th gens, and a few supras and AW11 mr2s.

Then i'll be going to the local pick a part. They don't have as much there at one time, and their inventory changes DAILY, but when i went on sunday, they had 4 5th gens and 3 4th gens. Oh... yeah... and a Sunchaser. (Not kidding at all.)

Anyways... if you need trim pieces, or minor engine parts that i won't have to spend hours getting at, please post what you're looking for so i can take a look around on Saturday and see what i can't get for all ya'all. So far, what i'm looking for is:

Grayscale: 4th gen 3sge 4-2-1 header (I'd rather not have any more requests like this at the moment, i've just been looking for this for some time for him)
Decasteva: driver's side tweeter trim piece (5th gen)
Murg: Passenger fender narrow fender, or pair GTS
Driver's side interior door handle trim (5th gen)gotcha covered, see you in tennessee
Stormybklyn: GTS hatch struts, trunk cover clips (5th gen)
Extremeskillz: ABS sensors 1993 GTS
Aaron: TPS and idle speed controller SC300, passenger side tan leather seat, cup holders
19celica90: drivers side mirror (red), hatch door (5th gen)mirror is $35+shipping if i can find one
tuner4life: system 10 plaque thingy, 6th gen body stuffs
Crisco: ST165 front bumper cover
sheep: passenger power mirror (white) (5th gen)$35+shipping
Iburner: blue headrest (5th gen)i'd have to buy whole seat, so... $40+shipping for both
Geebes: black or light blue 3 piece hatch spoiler (5th gen)
Luni: AFM plug only
Unarmed: roof mount rear mirror w/ dimmer switch (5th gen)$10+shipping
Wicked_Toys post-facelift tails with center hatch piece (5th gen)$40+shipping if i can find a hatch

Let me know in this thread if you need anything. :)

Maleek
04-02-2008, 07:23 PM
driver and passenger door sills?

19celica90
04-02-2008, 07:24 PM
hey ciento, get me a driver side rear view mirror possibly in a shade of red. also if they have any gt-s's or hatchs with a good hatch door on them get one please. it must have the mounts for the 3 pc spoiler tho. I knnow its big, but if you get it i can always meet you somewhere to pick it up. let me know okay?

VikingJZ
04-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Ben call me later to talk about this.

I just picked up the SC400 MAF and am going to see if it works in a little bit. See if you can get both TPS's and the Idle speed controller off the front of the throttle body from the SC300 (not 400). Passenger side seat skin is needed too in tan and in good shape. I need the passenger side one because the driver side ones are usually shitty or ripped up really badly.

Any cupholders? make sure those are good too.

Take peeks.

extremeskillz
04-02-2008, 07:42 PM
Im looking for abs sensors here. they have to work and be in fair condition. let me know what you find.

StormyBklyn
04-02-2008, 07:47 PM
Ciento,

If they have a GTS, can you please see if they have the little clip in the back that the trunk cover clips in to. I had to take off the trunk cover, and the clip fell off and down into a drain. It's the little clip that the pin from the trunk cover slides in to to keep it from flopping all over the place when you lift the hatch. I lost the passengers side, but I could use both, an extra never hurt. Also, hatch struts that work? I'm a little tired of using my jumper cables to keep the hatch up. I could also use a couple of interior pieces, but I don't want to put you out too much.
VERY much appreciated.

Murgatroy
04-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Passenger side GT/ST Fender, or a set of GT-S fenders.

I am aware that might be asking a little much.

I also need the inside, driver's side door handle trim for a manual door. I lost mine last time they broke a window out and stole shit from me. Just the little piece that sits behind the door release.

Trance4c
04-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Damn.. thanks for putting the request up for people. Sadly, nothing I really need right now :(

Thanks though.

ciento44
04-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Hah... i'll start putting a list together.

Probably going to be the smaller things at first, just as a warning. I don't exactly have the extra cash overhead at the moment to buy $200 worth of stuff up front quite yet. I wouldn't mind doing it, i just can't.

Here's what i'm going to do:

Saturday i'm going to go and check out what they have off the list, and get some prices together, pick up the small stuff. Come back, jank someone's computer and post it up and see what people are actually willing to get, and i'll go back on sunday and get it.

I'll update the list. The larger stuff, i'll see what i can do, but for now, i'll probably just get prices on that, and i may have to check different junkyards. I have 4 very good ones within a 30 minute radius of my home, so i have open options if i strike out this weekend. :)

tuner4life
04-02-2008, 08:52 PM
1990-1993:The little "system 10" name plates that cover up the screws in the system 10 door pockets.

And it you happen to find a 6g, find out what they want for:
-left quarterpanel
-left quarterglass
-hood
-front bumper 1996-1999 version (1994-1995 was different)
-left headlight and highbeam light

I know I'ts alot, but I would really appriceate it. (Just pricing for the 6g stuff right now) (If you can actually even find one. LOL)

ciento44
04-02-2008, 09:27 PM
1990-1993:The little "system 10" name plates that cover up the screws in the system 10 door pockets.

-left quarterpanel
-left quarterglass
-hood

I know I'ts alot, but I would really appriceate it. (Just pricing for the 6g stuff right now) (If you can actually even find one. LOL)

I'll look for ya.

CriScO
04-02-2008, 09:37 PM
This one's a longshot, but if any of the fourth gens happen to be All-Tracs snag me the front bumper cover.

ciento44
04-02-2008, 09:48 PM
This one's a longshot, but if any of the fourth gens happen to be All-Tracs snag me the front bumper cover.

hah... i'll look, though. :)

Haven't seen an alltrac in the junkyard since the 5th gen that was rolled that i snagged the door panels out of.

If i don't see them in either of the two this weekend, i'll check the other two next time i go, ok?

sheep
04-02-2008, 10:33 PM
passenger side power mirror white, if you can find one, if you cant find one that was power then thats all right, ill keep looking. :D

ciento44
04-02-2008, 10:36 PM
passenger side power mirror white, if you can find one, if you cant find one that was power then thats all right, ill keep looking. :D

How important is the white to you?

I think there's a 90-91 GT convertible there, white.

lburner
04-03-2008, 12:21 AM
blue headrest?

geebes
04-03-2008, 12:39 AM
Black or light blue 3 pc spoiler (hatchback) for less than $20.

CriScO
04-03-2008, 06:02 AM
hah... i'll look, though. :)

Haven't seen an alltrac in the junkyard since the 5th gen that was rolled that i snagged the door panels out of.

If i don't see them in either of the two this weekend, i'll check the other two next time i go, ok?

Sounds good, never hurts to have a pair of eyes in another state when looking for something so rare. Thanks!

Luni
04-03-2008, 07:03 AM
I need an AFM plug (not the harness side, the plug on the AFM itself, you have to unscrew it and destroy the AFM) from any AFM powered toyota. AFMs from 3VZs, 3SFEs, etc, will work.

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, unless you happen to see a 93 turbo MR2 with the gauge cluster in tact :p

Unarmed
04-03-2008, 07:10 AM
roof mounted rearview mirror with working dimmer switch...

grayscale
04-03-2008, 10:30 AM
Passenger side of an ST.
Fixed. :bigthumbu

grayscale
04-03-2008, 10:33 AM

-left quarterpanel
-left quarterglass
-hood

I'm hunting the some fo the same 6g stuff myself. I can tell you right now the headlights will run you over $100 a piece from most anywhere. Your best bet is to get on 6g.net and watch their sale forum, I already grabbed one for $30, and they're on there often enough.

Wicked Toys
04-03-2008, 09:04 PM
92-93 Tails plus Center Piece for a Hatch if ya see them.

ciento44
04-03-2008, 09:18 PM
blue headrest?

5th or 6th gen?

ciento44
04-03-2008, 09:19 PM

I hope you aren't looking for $20 shipped. :P That'll be rough.

ciento44
04-03-2008, 09:20 PM

I'm not going to be able to tell if the switch works or not. If it moves, yeah... if it works, no.

Lonestag
04-04-2008, 04:16 AM
If you can find me either a right side turn signal assembly or the temperature knob for the climate control i'll be eternally greatful.

I'll be coming through indy pretty soon so picking it up would be a breeze...

sheep
04-04-2008, 07:16 AM
How important is the white to you?

I think there's a 90-91 GT convertible there, white.

well since i have a mirror on it already, its just not power then white is pretty important too me, i have a mirror that is doing the job now that i dont have to paint. i just figured since your heading in there and your offering to grab stuff i would ask if you could find a white power one

ciento44
04-04-2008, 02:34 PM
well since i have a mirror on it already, its just not power then white is pretty important too me, i have a mirror that is doing the job now that i dont have to paint. i just figured since your heading in there and your offering to grab stuff i would ask if you could find a white power one

Works for me :)

I'll update this thread again in a little bit... we're kinda busy here right now.

ciento44
04-04-2008, 02:35 PM
If you can find me either a right side turn signal assembly or the temperature knob for the climate control i'll be eternally greatful.

You mean.... the harness?

I know i can get you the knob, that's no problem at all.

Luni
04-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Ciento, this is what I need.

http://www.meiyuservice.com/Images/MR2/afs.jpg

On the intake you have the metal AFM box. On the side is this plug. Its held in place with 2 phillips screws. If you unscrew it and pull it out it should come.

It will ruin the AFM but, thats not my concern. I just want the plug. Plug should be the same for any AFM powered Toyota.

You might have to pry the little plastic access door up and disconnect something too, but the pictures should outline exactly what I need.

ciento44
04-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Sweet.... pocket pick. :)

lburner
04-06-2008, 11:39 PM
5th or 6th gen?

5th

decastave
04-08-2008, 03:54 AM
Awsome ciento I'll be looking forward to seein' what u find.

ciento44
04-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Awsome ciento I'll be looking forward to seein' what u find.

I got that piece for you. PM me with address and whatever it's worth to you. I should be able to drop it in the mail for you this week. One of the little nipple things is broken off, but the main clip is still there, and should stay on fine with more of that sticky foam stuff. I'll see if i have an extra foam liner lying around, too.

ciento44
04-08-2008, 03:46 PM
5th

I can get that for you. I didn't have as much overhead as i was hoping when i went in there, so i was limited to getting small stuff.

We've got one of two options here.

1) You can send the money ahead and i can pick it up on saturday
2) Or, if you can wait until after i get back from the Dragon, i'll have the overhead to just grab it for you, and you can pay me back. I'll PM you a price in the next two days.

ciento44
04-08-2008, 03:47 PM

Got your knob, i need to know exactly what you need for turn signal assy. Stalk? Wiring?

ciento44
04-08-2008, 03:48 PM
driver and passenger door sills?

I can get these, there's no shortage of them. i'll PM you a price in the next two days.

ciento44
04-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Passenger side GT/ST Fender, or a set of GT-S fenders.

I am aware that might be asking a little much.

I also need the inside, driver's side door handle trim for a manual door. I lost mine last time they broke a window out and stole shit from me. Just the little piece that sits behind the door release.

Got your door trim. I'll bring it with me to the dragon. Money allowing, i should have a fender for you, too. :)

ciento44
04-08-2008, 03:51 PM

I can get this, just didn't have the overhead. When tax return comes i'll grab it for you.

ciento44
04-08-2008, 04:28 PM

No go buddy, no hatches. :(

I can get this. Has small "chrome-peeling" around edges that happens with all 15 year old cars, but the dimmer switch works. It's in better shape than the ones on either of my cars. I'll PM you a price in the next two days.

92-93 Tails plus Center Piece for a Hatch if ya see them.

No hatches at the one i went to this weekend. I'll see what i can find on saturday at the other.

I need an AFM plug (not the harness side, the plug on the AFM itself, you have to unscrew it and destroy the AFM) from any AFM powered toyota. AFMs from 3VZs, 3SFEs, etc, will work.

I was dumb and didn't print out that picture to take with me. Was rather confused and the hondurrr nerd that was with me wasn't much help, either. I'll see what i can do this weekend. :)

gt lifthback
04-08-2008, 05:08 PM
hey ciento could you please get me the third light cover for a hatch thanks buddy

ciento44
04-08-2008, 06:36 PM
hey ciento could you please get me the third light cover for a hatch thanks buddy

PM me with a price, i have an extra already. I'm missing one of the screws it uses, though.

Maleek
04-08-2008, 06:44 PM
any door sills yet?

ciento44
04-08-2008, 06:46 PM
any door sills yet?

http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showpost.php?p=29915336&postcount=38

;)

I'm going to have to go back and get them this weekend if i'm going to get them for you before the dragon, didn't have the overhead. If you need them sooner, there's a set right now in the for sale section for $15 + shipping. I'm not positive right at the moment if i'll be able to beat that price or not, i have to get home and get my list again.

Maleek
04-08-2008, 06:55 PM
totally missed that, sorry dude :(

ciento44
04-08-2008, 07:03 PM
totally missed that, sorry dude :(

it's cool, i'm not mad. :p

lburner
04-08-2008, 07:54 PM
I can get that for you. I didn't have as much overhead as i was hoping when i went in there, so i was limited to getting small stuff.

We've got one of two options here.

1) You can send the money ahead and i can pick it up on saturday
2) Or, if you can wait until after i get back from the Dragon, i'll have the overhead to just grab it for you, and you can pay me back. I'll PM you a price in the next two days.

it doesn't matter been with out them for 3 years now i think i can wait a lil longer.. just let me know how much.

ciento44
04-08-2008, 07:57 PM
it doesn't matter been with out them for 3 years now i think i can wait a lil longer.. just let me know how much.

Do you need both sides? I'll grab them for you after the dragon. :)

geebes
04-08-2008, 11:08 PM
No go buddy, no hatches. :(

SAd fuckin' day. Atman has one waiting for me, but I can't afford them shits right now...i need to start sellin them hoes...easy money.

Oh well, I'm over it. One day it will be mine...oh yes...it will be mine.

Lonestag
04-09-2008, 01:22 AM
Sorry I wasn't clear. Just the plastic fixture for the driver side turn signal.

ciento44
04-09-2008, 01:50 PM
Sorry I wasn't clear. Just the plastic fixture for the driver side turn signal.

I think i'm going to need a pic.... i'm not sure if if you're talking about the stalk, or something in the bumper, or something around the steering column.

(I know, i's dumbz.)

decastave
04-10-2008, 02:51 PM
[/QUOTE]I got that piece for you. PM me with address and whatever it's worth to you. I should be able to drop it in the mail for you this week. One of the little nipple things is broken off, but the main clip is still there, and should stay on fine with more of that sticky foam stuff. I'll see if i have an extra foam liner lying around, too.[QUOTE]

Thanks ciento!, I'll get on that.

ciento44
04-10-2008, 03:39 PM
UPDATE:

If i found your part, or have pricing, i have put it in bold after your part by your name. PM me with any questions. All new requests still go in here. I will probably be going back on Sunday, with more overhead this time. So, if you DEFINITELY want something at the price i have laid out, then tell me to pick it up.

Luni
04-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Dont forget my damn plug f00!

VikingJZ
04-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Ph also see if you can pop the face plates off of the HVAC control, OEM radio, a$$ tray, and shifter bezel so I can have back ups.

Don't need the units, just their faces

ciento44
04-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Dont forget my damn plug f00!

Give me a list of other common engines that have this thing.

3vzfe, 3sfe, what else?