PDA

View Full Version : Donating Members

sloceli
04-01-2008, 09:51 PM
If youve been a donating member lately, and you dont have your trophy next to your username, send a PM to Luni or myself and we will get it taken care of for you.

Dont lie either, as we have records we can pull to determine whether you did or didnt.

Thanks for your support guys!

celicaGT90_05
04-02-2008, 02:39 AM
wouldnt this fall more under website implementation? lol anyway also how do you get the check engine light? What kind of extrordinary deed must you do?

tuner4life
04-02-2008, 03:52 AM
I would just like to know how to edit the text directly under the username.

celicaGT90_05
04-02-2008, 03:53 AM
^ I've been told thats a feature you get if you donate

extremeskillz
04-02-2008, 04:00 AM
^yep thats true.

Mr Celica
04-02-2008, 04:41 AM
then.... DONATE FOOLS!!!

VikingJZ
04-02-2008, 04:52 AM
Yeah...I say all the time that I am going to donate but never have the cash to do so.

And I feel like sending five bucks is retarded....but thats usually all I have.

If I win the lottery I'll make a giant ass contribution, because there's a ton of good in more ways than one that CT has helped me

Murgatroy
04-02-2008, 04:59 AM
The ability to modify your user title (the text under your name) comes from donating.

The flashing engine was a one time only dealio for the folks that donated to Luni's engine fund. The cat is for those that donated to Play's Clutch fund. The trophy is for those that donate.

Along with a flashing icon, and the ability to edit your user title is the increased mailbox space for your PMs. There might even be other perks I can't recall right now.

Oh, and the pleasure of knowing that you are helping sustain the site.

celicaGT90_05
04-02-2008, 05:03 AM
I would donate but gonna have to wait til I am out of college and stable. As for the flashing engine, that sucks that it was a one time deal cuz I like that icon, oh well though its nothing I'll die over

sheep
04-02-2008, 09:47 PM
friday ill donate since i get paid :) you guys dont happen to have any celicatech.com stickers i could buy would ya? or could i got have a couple small ones made?

geebes
04-03-2008, 12:42 AM
^ I think they're still for sale and on the home page.

I don't think it counts as a donation though...

sheep
04-03-2008, 05:36 AM

thats fine, but all of you guys have helped me out with the stupid stuff on my car so i figure i might as well do something extra for the site, what better thing then turn my car into a billboard?

cs363
04-03-2008, 06:03 AM

I don't think there are any left, also the email link doesn't work (I wanted some but shipping info is only for US)
And no, its just a purchase not a donation :)

cs363
04-03-2008, 06:07 AM
Yeah...I say all the time that I am going to donate but never have the cash to do so.

And I feel like sending five bucks is retarded....but thats usually all I have.

If I win the lottery I'll make a giant ass contribution, because there's a ton of good in more ways than one that CT has helped me

Dude - any donation is worthwhile. $5 is $5.....imagine if every CT member donated $5 that would total over $32500!

It's like any donation/charity whatever - your individual donation may not look like much but combined with everyone else its HUGE!

Reminds me, I must make another lame ass donation, lol

celicaGT90_05
04-03-2008, 06:51 AM
^ have to agree, any amount is worth while, money is money and is always spendable