View Full Version : Whoo Hoo

G.W
03-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Toyota wins @ Atlanta 1-2 finish
Kyle Bush 1st
Tony Stewart 2nd

Toy_Celi
03-09-2008, 10:33 PM
WEEE DOGGIE! lol jk, thats pretty cool! i prefer the offroad racing ones though, but toyota still dominates that too!

VikingJZ
03-09-2008, 10:37 PM
NASCAR is retarded. People who fight about which driver is better cracks me up...lol.

We should change the name to Redneck Racing League

Toy_Celi
03-09-2008, 10:39 PM
NASCAR is retarded. People who fight about which driver is better cracks me up...lol.

We should change the name to Redneck Racing League

whOO doggie that was a good race, lets go get some dang- ol' wife beatin' juice and take the ol' truck around the trailer park huntin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thats always fun to say to rednecks!

G.W
03-10-2008, 02:20 AM
I could care less who was driving. This is huge this is the first time since 1954 has a foreign car won a N.A.S.C.A.R cup race and that was a jag. Sorry for giving Toyota props :wtf: :smokin:

Toy_Celi
03-10-2008, 02:22 AM
I could care less who was driving. This is huge this is the first time since 1954 has a foreign car won a N.A.S.C.A.R cup race and that was a jag. Sorry for giving Toyota props :wtf: :smokin:

But NASCAR is the issue here not toyota... we are trying to say NASCAR = :ghey:

G.W
03-10-2008, 04:24 PM
If you said the fanatic fans I would agree but the sport it's self is o k, they need to start racing in the rain and do more road course's.:yes:

Luda
03-10-2008, 04:52 PM
id love to drive a 800hp purpose built car around a track for a living, even if it is "only left hand turns"

VikingJZ
03-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Its great for Toyota because it intrudes on people who think Chevrolet is the best thing to happen to America since the Revolutionary War. When, in fact, its the opposite. Toyota is the best thing to happen to America since the Revolutionary War...lol.

Toy_Celi
03-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Its great for Toyota because it intrudes on people who think Chevrolet is the best thing to happen to America since the Revolutionary War. When, in fact, its the opposite. Toyota is the best thing to happen to America since the Revolutionary War...lol.

i agree but NASCAR isnt that hard, the car has this piece that can be centered, or offset to pretty much make the car tunr by itself and more responsive ONLY to the side its biased to... its was on TRUCKS, they used the same piece lol!

If they really wanna piss them off, take a toyota up to Minnesota and kick the crap out of all the american muscle cars on the strip, and then dominate on the tracks, and then make the Formula1 toyota dominate, and we will sweep the whole racing scene!!!!