PDA

View Full Version : Hey Play

RubberDuckie
02-23-2005, 11:02 PM
Hey you work at a stereo shop right? Do you guys carry kicker?

Blackcloud
02-23-2005, 11:34 PM
I know they carry image dynamics. which imo own kicker

Playfortoday
02-24-2005, 12:36 AM
We only carry kicker as a distributed line. If you were curious about pricing, I recommend the internet as a cheaper source than what I can do. Is there anything else I can answer for you?

Kicker is not vigilant when it comes to protecting its dealers, so we never stocked it, because I got sick of kids coming in a saying, "well, blank.com has them for this price." Not much I can do when the online price is lower than my cost. :wtf:

RubberDuckie
02-24-2005, 01:00 AM
What do you have good, in 12s, rated at about 1k max. Dual 4ohm

david in germany
02-24-2005, 06:22 AM
We only carry kicker as a distributed line. If you were curious about pricing, I recommend the internet as a cheaper source than what I can do. Is there anything else I can answer for you?

Kicker is not vigilant when it comes to protecting its dealers, so we never stocked it, because I got sick of kids coming in a saying, "well, blank.com has them for this price." Not much I can do when the online price is lower than my cost. :wtf:

I would ask them can blank.com Install it too? can you talk to tone of the people if there is a problem like you can here? No, Oh, well that is why we cost a little more... :slap:
:bigthumbu to instalers!

david in germany
02-24-2005, 06:24 AM
What do you have good, in 12s, rated at about 1k max. Dual 4ohm
What happened to the kickers you had? or did you not get them? :wtf:

RubberDuckie
02-28-2005, 01:25 AM
I havent made a final decision yet, just seeing what my options are from all sides

Luni
02-28-2005, 02:47 AM
Play is a cheap bastard. He cant get you shit :hehe: