PDA

View Full Version : too much!

Toy_Celi
02-25-2008, 07:49 PM
My wife wants to down payment on a 2004 Celica that costs 13k and she wont get her car back from her dad after paying 12k on it..... so we are SOL, she needs the car to get to work and make money and pay bills and ive been busting my balls to find a good deal on a toyota its rediculous.... ive checked police car autions, repo yards, dealerships, craigslist, autotrader, greenbook, im almost out of resources......

You guys have any tips on finding a good deal on a toyota???

Oh and n0c3l1, i was on the I-17 going to scottsdale, doesnt the curves seem like something that would be cool to request to have shut down for a race??! Ive spotted 3 5th gen celicas, and a 3rd gen around here so i think it would be cool for a celica meet, or CT should advertise....

4thgenceli
02-25-2008, 08:53 PM
Oh and n0c3l1, i was on the I-17 going to scottsdale, doesnt the curves seem like something that would be cool to request to have shut down for a race??!

First off, the I-17 doesn't go thru Scottssdale. The L101 goes thru scottsdale, and if you're gonna race thru Scottsdale on the L101, I would expect appx a $1500 ticket (speeding cameras setup on the L101 from about 56th street down to about Shea, maybe further).

Second, racing on freeways = teh stupid. Driving out to tempe on weekends I see at least 1 bad accident on the I-10 and/or I-17 caused by what looks like speeding/racing (long skidmarks, spin outs, cars in the median, hanging off the dividers).

celicaGT90_05
02-25-2008, 08:57 PM
Shouldnt this be in general? Anyway if you cant find a cheap toyota I wouldnt hold my breath, there are other excellent cars out there, such as honda. If she just needs a car, I'd start checking out other brands, perhaps down the road you guys could trade it in

Blackcloud
02-26-2008, 02:04 AM
time to whore her out to get some money

Unarmed
02-26-2008, 02:56 AM
his post said "doesnt the curves seem like something that would be cool to request to have shut down for a race??!"

ya notice he doesnt say anything about illegal street racing...

read the post before ya flame.

First off, the I-17 doesn't go thru Scottssdale. The L101 goes thru scottsdale, and if you're gonna race thru Scottsdale on the L101, I would expect appx a $1500 ticket (speeding cameras setup on the L101 from about 56th street down to about Shea, maybe further).

Second, racing on freeways = teh stupid. Driving out to tempe on weekends I see at least 1 bad accident on the I-10 and/or I-17 caused by what looks like speeding/racing (long skidmarks, spin outs, cars in the median, hanging off the dividers).

Cavanagh
02-26-2008, 04:22 AM
Wait, what is this thread about?

celicatrd93
02-26-2008, 04:34 AM
dont really believe you until we see pics....and you are not looking hard enough...