PDA

View Full Version : need celica help in atlanta

donteatbugs
02-19-2008, 11:59 PM
hey, this is for my sister. she has a 90 celica gt auto. its my old car and i took pretty good care of it. she doesnt know a whole lot about cars and doesnt have the time or strength to work on them. she needs someone that can either do work on her car or recomennd a shop near her that wont charge her out the ass because shes a girl. she also wants a shop that knows what they are talking about because the past ones she has been too have lied to her about stuff that isnt wrong. if anyone on here that works on their celica and would like to work on hers she will pay you for it too. any help would be appreciated. i do some work on it when i can but i live 4 1/2 hours away and cant just go up there when ever.

ccsouls
02-21-2008, 10:27 PM
If you don't mind the drive (and I don't know how far it really is), Dr. Tweak in Savannah knows more about Celicas than just about anyone.

Contact him and if you don't want to drive over there, perhaps he will know someone in Atlanta.

drtweak@phoenixtuning.com

donteatbugs
02-21-2008, 10:51 PM
that is kinda far for her. i know hes the best one around these parts though.

davmac
02-21-2008, 11:41 PM
I'm from nowhere around Atlanta, but I would check the car talk site. They have a mechanics file that is a database of repair shops that have been customer reviewed. A shop with some good reviews is at least a good start.

KeysFlier
02-22-2008, 02:21 PM
I'd be willing to help if possible. I live in Atlanta (actually northeast of Atlanta). I have a 1989 Celica GT (5-speed) I just purchased as my "beater" car. I've done some work on it and am getting more familar with it every day!