PDA

View Full Version : Sorry everyone!

Toy_Celi
02-19-2008, 12:21 AM
I am getting a loan so i can keep my baby celica, so i am no longer selling her... im so happy i get to keep herr !!!!!!!11111oneoneoneoneelven......

Hookecho
02-19-2008, 12:25 AM
glad things worked out for you dude.

85gtsblackman
02-19-2008, 01:08 AM
ive gotten a loan to fix a car, my stx i had actally, it was just a small sig loan and i did all the work myself though. heres some advise, if you need more than 2000 to fix it, take 1000 and buy a dependable beater, dont do shit to it unless it really needs it. take the other 1000 and start buying parts and fluids, if your good with cars you can get it done for a grand unless you need a motor, or trans. Now with that said, fix as much as possible with parts you bought SAVE RECEIPTS AND WARRENTY INFO!!!!!!! Beacause you will get something that is the wrong part, its happens sooner or later. You also may want to pick up a 2nd job or good paying 1st job with overtime. Once you done sell beater to help pay loan

celicatrd93
02-19-2008, 01:11 AM
wow that was fast, today it was for sale now its not.....sell yours for 500.....then get a loan for blackalltracs celica for 1750 and spend that 500 into cams and timing and you got yourself a nice gts swapped 3sgte celica

Toy_Celi
02-19-2008, 01:50 AM
wow that was fast, today it was for sale now its not.....sell yours for 500.....then get a loan for blackalltracs celica for 1750 and spend that 500 into cams and timing and you got yourself a nice gts swapped 3sgte celica

yeah i know lol, but im glad everything is going to work out...

Thanks bruce!!

and thanks guys for the advice!

85gtsblackman
02-19-2008, 02:25 AM
actally thats not a bad idea, maybeyou should do that

Toy_Celi
02-19-2008, 02:48 AM
actally thats not a bad idea, maybeyou should do that

whats not a bad idea? the part you said or the guy above me?

donteatbugs
02-19-2008, 04:12 AM
selling your car and buying one that is swapped is the good idea.

VikingJZ
02-19-2008, 04:53 AM
With the work your car needs, you should get rid of it.

My GT needed A LOT of body work. It also needed new struts, strut mounts, bushings, and a few other things. it needed so much that in order to get it in a good looking shape, I probably would have spent three grand.

So...I got rid of it and bought the SC300. I miss that Celica every day, but the SC is so much faster, rides a million times better, has NO leaks, doesn't use oil, and drives like a new car.

And as confirmed today, my car rides and handles better than a brand new Chevy Malibu. The car I just ignored.

You should look into an All Trac or upgrade and get a Lexus. The GS300 is a nice sedan if you're into that.

2JZ FTW

I'd kill to get another red 5th gen though. I almost bought a 91 ST with 130k miles on it for $300, but my tax retard still isn't here and the dude sold it already.

I was pissed.

Toy_Celi
02-19-2008, 05:30 AM
With the work your car needs, you should get rid of it.

My GT needed A LOT of body work. It also needed new struts, strut mounts, bushings, and a few other things. it needed so much that in order to get it in a good looking shape, I probably would have spent three grand.

So...I got rid of it and bought the SC300. I miss that Celica every day, but the SC is so much faster, rides a million times better, has NO leaks, doesn't use oil, and drives like a new car.

And as confirmed today, my car rides and handles better than a brand new Chevy Malibu. The car I just ignored.

You should look into an All Trac or upgrade and get a Lexus. The GS300 is a nice sedan if you're into that.

2JZ FTW

I'd kill to get another red 5th gen though. I almost bought a 91 ST with 130k miles on it for $300, but my tax retard still isn't here and the dude sold it already.

I was pissed.

well.... damnit lol! now i want to sell my 5th gen again to pay for the new one.... now i want to put it back up for sale... im so confused.... im dizzy.........

you could buy my 91 GT..... $800 rolling... good tires, good suspension (as far as i know) good body, good int, good trans.... just could use some TLC...

VikingJZ
02-19-2008, 05:34 AM
The problem is that if I do buy another fifth gen to restore its going to have to be the same spec as the one I used to own.....twas my first car and first love...lol

1990 GT COUPE
Super Red II
gray interior
five speed
rear three piece spoiler
sunroof
power windows, locks, mirrors

This would do: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-Toyota-Celica-GT-5s-fe-but-3s-gte-all-trac-ready_W0QQitemZ270212918601QQcmdZViewItem?hash=ite m270212918601

Toy_Celi
02-19-2008, 05:36 AM
The problem is that if I do buy another fifth gen to restore its going to have to be the same spec as the one I used to own.....twas my first car and first love...lol

1990 GT COUPE
Super Red II
gray interior
five speed
rear three piece spoiler
sunroof
power windows, locks, mirrors

This would do: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-Toyota-Celica-GT-5s-fe-but-3s-gte-all-trac-ready_W0QQitemZ270212918601QQcmdZViewItem?hash=ite m270212918601

mine is the same only its a 91, and it will take less work... just cams, and bearings....

burnyd
02-19-2008, 05:39 AM
great good job now stop with starting all these threads luni is going to kill you for using so much bandwith. He just bought a new gun btw.

Toy_Celi
02-19-2008, 05:43 AM
great good job now stop with starting all these threads luni is going to kill you for using so much bandwith. He just bought a new gun btw.

Lol its a forum, your supposed to have tons of threads....

19celica90
02-19-2008, 06:00 AM
hey when you went to get the loan did u say something like this:
you:OMFG!!!! lol, i need a loan to save my celica!!!!
loan officer:okay? how much is the loan for?
you:ROFLMAO umm.....like ten thousand!!!lol, im gunna put a new engine in, jdm 3sgte, wait, whats jdm!? OMG! LOL!

Toy_Celi
02-19-2008, 06:05 AM
hey when you went to get the loan did u say something like this:
you:OMFG!!!! lol, i need a loan to save my celica!!!!
loan officer:okay? how much is the loan for?
you:ROFLMAO umm.....like ten thousand!!!lol, im gunna put a new engine in, jdm 3sgte, wait, whats jdm!? OMG! LOL!

i only put the abbreviations (OMFG, HSOMFG, etc) because im lazy and hate typing so much

VikingJZ
02-19-2008, 06:10 AM
Yup.

I was going to put a Veyron engine in my GT before I sold it. I then decided on a 2JZ because it was in one of the most famous movies of the decade.

tuner4life
02-19-2008, 06:11 AM
how is that less work??

Cavanagh
02-19-2008, 06:39 AM
i only put the abbreviations (OMFG, HSOMFG, etc) because im lazy and hate typing so much
And searching....:squint:

Toy_Celi
02-19-2008, 06:48 AM
Yup.

I was going to put a Veyron engine in my GT before I sold it. I then decided on a 2JZ because it was in one of the most famous movies of the decade.

So you wanna move forward with this deal, or just no go?

VikingJZ
02-19-2008, 06:49 AM
Searching is as easy as creating a new thread most of the time.

Ask people at ClubLexus. They'll tell you to search for shit when its never been discussed before.

Toy_Celi
02-19-2008, 07:02 AM
yes, no? id like to get you re-united with a 5th gen, and get some money toward me getting 90blacktrac's celi...

85gtsblackman
02-19-2008, 11:39 AM
get that other car, sometimes you just got to give up on a car, some cars are like that, case in point my 91 stx was one of the worst cars i ever owned in retrospec, it broke down every other weekend and the car seemed to be cursed after i replaced almost every single part on the car, it was still slow and needed 2000 worth of work

so then i gave up and bought a 00 tiburon, kept the stx as a beater, barely drove it, traded it to a lady for her 3rd gen gt-s, the car cost me nothing, i made her give me 500 dollars and the car. so far best car ever.

rolled the tiburon down a bridge a 70 mph due to people like to leave king size box springs on the very top of a bridge, it still ran after that but was totaled

bought a car that no one knows what it is(legacy with balls), kept the 3rd gen, repoed my vert back from my ex, and my truck cost me 35 dollars, no i kid you not, 35 dollars, had it running in 3 hours

Newbster
02-19-2008, 03:52 PM
Im sick of this kid starting new threads everytime he wakes up and feels different about something. Jeez, like the other guy said, quit making new threads, your making the forum seem like a joke. Your in every section posting about dumb sh*t, and its really downgrading this forum.

Toy_Celi
02-19-2008, 08:06 PM
get that other car, sometimes you just got to give up on a car, some cars are like that, case in point my 91 stx was one of the worst cars i ever owned in retrospec, it broke down every other weekend and the car seemed to be cursed after i replaced almost every single part on the car, it was still slow and needed 2000 worth of work

so then i gave up and bought a 00 tiburon, kept the stx as a beater, barely drove it, traded it to a lady for her 3rd gen gt-s, the car cost me nothing, i made her give me 500 dollars and the car. so far best car ever.

rolled the tiburon down a bridge a 70 mph due to people like to leave king size box springs on the very top of a bridge, it still ran after that but was totaled

bought a car that no one knows what it is(legacy with balls), kept the 3rd gen, repoed my vert back from my ex, and my truck cost me 35 dollars, no i kid you not, 35 dollars, had it running in 3 hours

Wow dude your very fortunate.... Ive never had an easy fix car..... its always been something huge..... why cant i get luck like you lol!