PDA

View Full Version : 3sge swap to a 3sgte jdm

buffalohunter7321
02-15-2008, 08:37 PM
Hi buffalohunter7321 here. I have decided to do a swap from a 3sge jdm to a 3sgte jdm in my 88 gts. It is auto and will more likely stay that way, if I can do a shift ket to a toyota trans? Now if not What all do I need to do the swap? Since my car came stock with the stock 3sge motor will there be much differance's in bolting up a 3sgte. Is there a post that has all this info so I can read it! So far all I have seen is post concerning the 5sfe to the 3sgte, but non for the 3sge to a 3sgte. I need the complete step by step info to do this myself. And advice on who to order my new engine from. Plese fill free to to fill me in on any problems that I should be own the look out for. Is there any mods that I need to do to my car? Befor I drop the motor in I want to do some mods that will get my car to turn in the low 10's. It's my understsnding that this motor will turn in the 13's as a half track! How about it friends is it possable to do this swap and have it turn in the 10's...buffalohunter7321

Tezmaster
02-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Yo can i get the PVC Valve from you !
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/xdoinkx/DSCF0081.jpg

buffalohunter7321
02-24-2008, 10:12 PM
If I don't need the PVC on the swap,you can have it. Let me know where you are and we'll see what happens!...buffalohunter7321