PDA

View Full Version : My New Car Story and Goodbye to C-tech

Joeye27
02-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Hey C-Tech members it is me, JoeyE the person with the “Transformer Celica”. Well just to let you know and in case your wondering I sold the Convertible about 2 weeks ago.

For my next car I wanted to stay within the Toyota line and wanted this certain car ive been researching for about a month now prior to selling the Celica.

I did not believe at first that one would be up for sale and be in my price range. I hoped and prayed though, one would be.

It looks like God answered my hopes and prayers and in the next few days I got the car I wanted! I always loved its style, uniqueness and what was surprising to me was its powerfulness. I love it!

The previous owner said it was just an extra vehicle and it was just sitting their in his driveway, and wanted to give it someone who will appreciate it more. He wanted more then what I had but, I gave him an offer and I told him it was all that I had because it was the truth, I thought to my self its worth the shot. He said it was fine it he will let it go, I couldn’t believe it! The next day I was the new owner.

I wanted to let you all know your help, input and mechanical information really helped me out tremendously with my first car. Even though I joined the forum pretty late, I won’t forget you guys and certainly will never forget my first car.

I also wanted to say bye because you may not see me here often or again. We all have are different lives and paths, you never know what can happen to any of us in the future. Maybe will meet again or maybe we wont, but I wish you the best.

Thanks once again to all of you, to the Mods, Owners and to all the members of Celicatech.

May God bless you and take care!

Joeye27

Owner of a SC300 :D

extremeskillz
02-10-2008, 01:20 PM
wow nice find and good luck with you goals.

Hookecho
02-10-2008, 02:52 PM
congrats on the ride. hate that you feel the need to check out because you aren't a celica owner anymore. goodluck with your endeavors.

tuner4life
02-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Sweet man, I really like those.

How much did you pay for it??

Also you can stay here on C-tech even though you dont have the celica anyore. lots of people do.

celicatrd93
02-10-2008, 05:02 PM
nice ride and take care

Mr Celica
02-10-2008, 06:21 PM
sweet car, cograts!

but why does everyone feel the need to head out after they get rid of their celica? this is a neat little place to chat and shoot the shit!

Toy_Celi
02-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Yup yup!! Stay here and talk with everyone!

donteatbugs
02-10-2008, 07:32 PM
you and vikingjz have something in common now....you should stay, your not alone...

19celica90
02-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Thanks for the tight rally video! Sorry you gotta go tho.... :wavesad:

Cavanagh
02-10-2008, 08:23 PM
Nice car, but no one is making you leave.

geebes
02-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Awesome dude, I hope you like that car, I would. Do you have any more pics of it?

BTW, don't leave...you don't have to have a celica.

celicaGT90_05
02-10-2008, 09:19 PM
I think joeye decided he hated us and thats why he sold his beloved celica

ScottGT-S
02-10-2008, 09:23 PM
If I ever sell my Celica I know I'lll still be a part of this board.. ClubLexus is full of cut-throat scam-artists who enjoy stealing my $ (I've had a couple very bad classified experiences over there).

Anyways, nice SC.
Now throw a TWO JAY ZEE GEE TEE EEE in there

Hookecho
02-10-2008, 09:30 PM
well, we'll probably see a new guy thread pop up soon and he'll be showing off his newly aquired storm trooper/transformer car.

T-spoon
02-10-2008, 11:18 PM
He won't leave, he said the same thing when the car was in a wreck, but he didn't actually leave :P

car
02-11-2008, 02:41 AM
You know, its STILL a Toyota...

The Captain
02-11-2008, 04:45 AM
Hope he realizes the engine is mounted front to back.

burnyd
02-11-2008, 04:52 AM
you have a much much nicer car! But the transformer will be missed I hope you filled the new owner in on this site!

VikingJZ
02-11-2008, 05:13 AM
Don't go!

I highly approve of the car.

Where are you going for a new forum? Don't use Clublexus for trying to make friends and chit chat. Use clubna-t. At ClubLexus, if you want to call out a mod to show the rest of the board of their incompetence, you will get a "point" against you. Its like a strike one online. They have outrageous selling rules. For example, if I wanted to sell my Enkei rims and I wanted, say $700 because they're like new and have new Toyo Proxes on them. i would have to have a vouch from someone that I have SOLD something to. So, if you don't do a lot of part selling or car selling, you'll get the thread locked.

Only approved people can PART OUT a car there. Crazyness

I hate that place, but its been around forever and there is a lot of information. I'd like to print everything off but thats unrealistic.

hobbie2k
02-11-2008, 06:31 PM
sweet car, cograts!

but why does everyone feel the need to head out after they get rid of their celica? this is a neat little place to chat and shoot the shit!

Really! I haven't owned a Celica since 2003, that was way back in the Celica.net days. While I'm still keeping my eyes open for a 2nd gen coupe or sunchaser, I've owned 2 JDM Nissans, a USDM Nissan, a Camry, a Buick, a Honda, 2 Chevys, a VW, and now a Ford since then, and I'm still here. Most of them aren't even Toyotas...