PDA

View Full Version : 1:40am and still working on the toyota

90'BlackGTS
02-08-2008, 09:42 AM
well im almost pulling a all nighter on the celica tonight. I just want to get the dirty work out of the way. My 2nd celica (Blue 1990 GTS as well) also suffered the same fate as my last celica and blew up the tranny. Turned out there was hardly any fluid in it. That will do it. Well it took me two and half hours to get the broken ass tranny out of there and another two hours to put the new one back in there. I just got a few things left to connect like the air hose and air box and some covers and some fresh gear oil for the tranny and should be ready to go. Ill get some picstures of my new celica when it gets out of the body shop. I have to repaint the hood and a headlight cover as the paint is peeling off.

yayy

donteatbugs
02-08-2008, 10:21 AM
i remember working on my alltrac that late before. it not much fun....

85gtsblackman
02-08-2008, 01:16 PM
reminds me of the time my stx blew up the 2nd engine, replaced the engine, clutch, brakes, headunit, and shampooed the interior.

twas not fun

now im down to 2 runnig vehicles, my truck i need to finish the carb rebuild, my gts i need to helicoil 2 of the spark plug holes, my subaru is fine for now and im trying to fix small things here and there on my 5th gen vert im selling