PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy this celica? Opinions please!

nunley
02-07-2008, 06:31 AM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/matt_nunley/Celica%20GT-S/100_0037.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/matt_nunley/Celica%20GT-S/100_0036.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/matt_nunley/Celica%20GT-S/100_0035.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/matt_nunley/Celica%20GT-S/100_0034.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/matt_nunley/Celica%20GT-S/100_0033.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/matt_nunley/Celica%20GT-S/100_0032.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/matt_nunley/Celica%20GT-S/100_0031.jpg

2000 Celica GT-S. 6-speed. $3,800

leather,cruise,sunroof,abs, dark blue (fully loaded)

no smoke, clutch grabs, brakes are fine, tires are good (lil' curb rash), everything works

Clean Carfax. original owner drove it until 2007 @ 218,000 miles. Professionally serviced at dealership every two months. (the current owner said it belonged to a traveling salesperson)

Car currently belongs to a 19yr old girl who has had it for 6 months who didn't know it used premium gas! Is that bad? She is selling it because she wants an automatic.
Her dad said its never made noise and runs perfect.
currently has 233,000 miles on it. The compression is good across all cylenders and it really is MINT condition. Not modified. Only a crack on the top of the bumper near the headlight

I test drove it. It's like a new car. Struts are not blown. The Check Engine Light is on due to two bad coil packs on top of the spark plugs, but he will have two new ones from the dealership when I buy it. I was blown away by how perfect the car runs and drives.

Will it last for one more year before I graduate college? This is very important. Opinions please.

Is 233,000mi too much????? I plan on buying this friday, if you guys say so :bigthumbu

vip09
02-07-2008, 06:38 AM
Go for it. Sounds like a good deal to me.

nunley
02-07-2008, 06:48 AM
How long has a clean 2zz been known to last? Are we talking like mid-90's corolla relaibility? that'd be great

VikingJZ
02-07-2008, 06:49 AM
If it seriously was a salesman, get the guys number and ask him about it. So many dealerships use the "lady driven" "old couple" or "business person" line to sell you a car.

If they refuse to give it out, don't buy it.

We did that with my first car and it was the right choice
We talked to the guy and he told us about the truck.

233k might seem daunting to some. Ive driven cars with 300k that look and feel like new. If all of the maintenance is in order, the car should last you many more years.

Check the oil and see what color it is. Reference the mileage on the window decal since the last change and see how nasty or clean it is. If it is still honey gold to light brown, its a great shape engine for the most part.

If it drives well, looks well and rides well...I'd get it. ALWAYS talk someone down. What they're asking is usually open to negotiation. If you want to pay $3,400, then offer than (or whatever you wish to start at.)

With that said, i would say its a good car, just needs to be cleaned up once the weather permits.

Do it.

EDIT: The GTS takes premium? Didn't know that! It won't be a problem though, especially since she only drove it for like 14k miles. Had the car been ran on regular from day one, I'd be leary.

Still...doo eet

TheNefariousOne
02-07-2008, 07:00 AM
I'm sure it probably runs fine on regular, just with limited power and probably doesn't go into lift. I highly doubt Toyota didn't put safeguards in place as to avoid a bunch of retards that didn't use the right fuel coming back complaining when their engine is toast.

19celica90
02-07-2008, 07:02 AM
ummm....233k for 3800? are you serious? hell no, dont get it. I know some may gasp that i say that but lets look at this seriously. The car does look really well taken care of. The leather looks really good, no rips or tears. Exterior wise it also looks really well and in good shape. But, 233k miles. Thats alot. Personally, i do give imports more lineancy when i shop for them. quick example, 150k import>150k domestic. Imports are well known to last longer once in higher mileage. They do exceed most american cars in that sense which is good reliability. But, i do cut it off at a point, after 150k i really dont even wanna consider it a choice unless its way under priced like below 1500. I know its a newer and last generation celica, but for 3800 you can get another car prolly late 90's or 00 with maybe a tad over 100k and under 3800. Dont let the saying, its an import it can take another 100k, to heart, im in no way saying this will die in another 5k, but i wouldnt buy it. I know it has servicce records and all, but, after a certain point things just do not function properly and major repair maybe needed. Its up to you, i thought i'd just add my dos centavos

nunley
02-07-2008, 07:14 AM
^ Thanks^ I'm looking for opinions on both sides of the spectrum.

Keep 'em coming

celicaGT90_05
02-07-2008, 07:46 AM
I dont know its hard to find that gen celica for that cheap, but damn is that a lot of miles. If it was properly maintained though I say if you talk them down a grand to 1500, maybe get it for around $2500 then thats really tempting. With that many miles in such a short amount of time, I'm certain its mostly highway miles and the car is use to driving a lot. You might see if you could find a replacement motor and see how much that would be if its low mileage. This celicas plus pontiac Vibe GT's use that motor. I wouldnt rule it out simply because of the miles, if you can find a reasonably priced motor and tranny to swap in then you're back up there with like an $8g car. The extra motor and trans though, is merely back up in case this motor kicks it soon

nunley
02-07-2008, 07:56 AM
If i buy it...I'll start saving and shopping for motor/tranny combos. No doubt.

Main issue:
will it spontaneously combust?
Or last one more year and/or slowly begin to smoke and consume oil and give me a warning like honda's do.

Swapping motors is not a problem after I get a good job next year

zmile06
02-07-2008, 08:09 AM
Don't these cars have troubles with the transmission breaking down? Never liked the 2000+ celicas... Heard they were the most unreliable celicas of all...

The price is below BB from what i can tell...

KoreanJoey
02-07-2008, 08:10 AM
I wouldn't do it... that's just too many miles, even for a Toyota.

Murgatroy
02-07-2008, 08:16 AM
For the price and the mileage I would say that is a good deal. These cars are still going in the $8k+ range with lower mileage. Highway miles, while still adding wear and tear to a car, are a lot easier on it than city driving. This is one of the reasons diesel over the road trucks are considered reliable to a million miles.

If all you are mainly concerned with is it lasting another year, I would say you should be fine.

Personally, I would buy it in a heartbeat. And if you aren't gonna, can I get some contact info? I might forgo a swap to snag this. :hehe:

T-spoon
02-07-2008, 08:25 AM
EDIT: The GTS takes premium? Didn't know that! It won't be a problem though

You put premium in your SC right? The two motors have roughly the same CR I believe.

grayscale
02-07-2008, 11:22 AM
I agree with Murg, great deal if you ask me. I would jump on it. If you're only looking to get another year out of it, this would be a good choice.

nunley
02-07-2008, 12:13 PM
I like what I'm hearing :-). I'll be looking at the car 1 more time tomorrow, and I'll take it to my mechanic to have a compression/leakdown/overall impression test done.

Guess he will have the final say.

Most of you think It will last another year. After that, I will be licensed as a registered nurse and will afford 2-3k for a good swap and some upgrades. (Maybe that'll be my sign-on bonus!:woot: )... I'll keep you posted

The Captain
02-07-2008, 02:42 PM
With that kind of mileage I'd check suspension components too. Bushings, ball joints, cv boots and such. Otherwise, for around $3500, wtf. You can always drop a 3SGTE in it later!

vip09
02-07-2008, 03:22 PM
With that kind of mileage I'd check suspension components too. Bushings, ball joints, cv boots and such. Otherwise, for around $3500, wtf. You can always drop a 3SGTE in it later!

2ZZ-GTE > 3S-GTE

yankee7568
02-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Hell yea man this is a great deal buy it up!!!!!!!

celicatrd93
02-07-2008, 04:10 PM
if she can drop the price a little more, why not buy it. go for it.....

wizzards581
02-07-2008, 04:13 PM
i'd still take it for the yr and generation. engine is no biggie. remember engines can always be replaced/rebuild but not the body.

burnyd
02-07-2008, 04:27 PM
thats a really hard decision... that type of mileage is still a toooonnn of miles for any car.. I would prolly say no unless she went to 3k.

Cavanagh
02-07-2008, 04:39 PM
3k for sure. And if you have no problem with swapping in a lower mileage 2zz, i would do it!

Though knowing a teenage girl drove it slightly worries me, transmission wise.

CHRiS'_CeLiCa
02-07-2008, 04:57 PM
sounds like a good buy to me...especially since the price of a motor/tranny swap along with the price of the car would be cheaper than trying to find a low price GTS nowadays....only thing i dont like is how dirty those floors are...aaaaggghhhhh!

celicatrd93
02-07-2008, 06:23 PM
yeah if she drops the price on that which i think she will. go for it. looks really clean.

Toy_Celi
02-07-2008, 07:55 PM
wheres the "Eww its a 7th gen" option?

celica91gts
02-07-2008, 08:04 PM
dude.... of course it'll last you another year. lol. weird cuz when i shop for cars im like. "will it last me 10 years!?"

Toy_Celi
02-07-2008, 08:07 PM
dude.... of course it'll last you another year. lol. weird cuz when i shop for cars im like. "will it last me 10 years!?"

judging by ur sig, you know what to buy :D

Colossus20v
02-07-2008, 08:42 PM
I would offer like 3300 - 3500 max for it. High mileage means it was driven a lot and like eveyrone else has said check the suspension and everything else. Make sure there are not any oil leaks and everything should be good.

If taken car of and you dont drive it real hard, you will probably get the year out of it and the you could swap in either a new engine or a lower mileage engine if you are not feeling confident with the performance of the current engine. Just my opinion.

93bottlefedGT-S
02-07-2008, 08:59 PM
i kinda agree with 19celica90, it does have alot of miles on it for the year...

and has more miles are put on more and more can end up goin wrong...

but in my opinion it looks like a good buy, i would go for it, cuz u never know wat could happen, u could have a motor with 50k on it and the engine blow even if it was taken care of... but then again u could have a motor with 250k on it and it last another 100k... as my dad always says u never know till u try it...

ID GO FOR IT!

Newbster
02-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Pics of the girl, then I decide!

zmile06
02-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Oh one thing i just thought about today, is alignment! My car needs a bunch of alignment stuff replaced because parts are literally frozen. I would try to talking the guy into aligning it before hand, or getting it chedk at least. See if they find anything really wrong with it.

I would probable buy it too but i would also swap something more powerful in it and ditch the tranny.

I'm not sure if this car has this viewable buck open the oil cap and check and see if everything looks good. There is a rod on the top (forget the name camshaft?). Check that if it looks bad walk away;)

I keep seeing more and more poeple getting cars with insane sludge expecialy on this site. so make sure u look take a flash light! Then just shine it in there and see.

Other then that i would make sure all the misc things work. Trunk turn singles, a/c heater everything, if it's not working talk them down some more expressing u have to get it fixed.

Ghosty
02-08-2008, 01:42 AM
Just thinking outloud --

The nice thing about having the 218k mi engine is that you can always swap it out, but, you also have to take into account that the CHASSIS has that much mileage as well (not just struts, but nuts and bolts and other things, naturally).For what it's worth, I'd try to jack the thing up and look underneath to get a better picture. Just to make sure there's not a rat's nest. Or a lemming.

And what about things like wheel bearings? Power steering? CV joints? Suspension bushings?

This could potentially be a huge lemon... but still, at $3,500... I'd say yes to $3k, but just as long as you have the means to fix whatever could potentially go wrong with the car (and with minimal downtime).

celicaGT90_05
02-08-2008, 02:03 AM
The nice thing about having the 218k mi engine is that you can always swap it out, but, you also have to take into account that the CHASSIS has that much mileage as well (not just struts, but nuts and bolts and other things, naturally).For what it's worth, I'd try to jack the thing up and look underneath to get a better picture. Just to make sure there's not a rat's nest. Or a lemming.

Actually, with that much mileage the possibility of it having some sort of nest is slim. That comes from when a vehicle is sitting, then they at times become inhabitted with creatures. I would check for play and wear on other parts though like ball joints, tie rods, etc

VikingJZ
02-08-2008, 02:27 AM
T-Spoon: Yes I do put premium in my SC. I did so with my 1990 GT for the entire time I owned it. The only car I haven't is my 72 because it won't make a difference, and the fuel system on it is very simple.

Cavanagh
02-08-2008, 02:38 AM
wheres the "Eww its a 7th gen" option?
Are you hating because it would dust you? :D

VikingJZ
02-08-2008, 03:11 AM
Dust doesn't begin to describe it...lol.

tuner4life
02-08-2008, 04:17 AM
Get it man. You might want to look for another motor/tranny pretty soon. but if there are no major problems and it is in as good condition as you say/it looks. You could drive it while saving/building the new one. As for suspension parts, you only need to replace them as necessary. So not a huge deal there.

Make sure of no undercar rust, but I'd definitely get it. My 4afe Prizm has the same mileage, and besides small nickel and dime stuff, it's still a great car.

Just dont beat it really hard until you get another newer motor. But for a DD, it's probably fine.

nunley
02-09-2008, 09:18 AM
Ok I bought it today! I talked her down from 3,800$ to $3,500.... good enough haha.

I jacked it up and couldn't believe how clean it is! the backside of the motor still has a shiny alloy look to it (there was still mud and stuff, so I know she didn't clean it). no leaks. no wet spots.

This is the nicest car I've ever had. Everyone likes it. I hope the motor lasts.

quick question: From underneath the car, should I be able to see the bottom of the flywheel with the teeth showing? I'm worried a/b that. at least i think thats the flywheel. It's a large metal gear between the engine block and the tranny.

is that normal?
Also, where can I get a light bulb for my fog light?

celicaGT90_05
02-09-2008, 09:59 AM
no you shouldnt be able to see the flywheel. Im not sure how they are set up on that, but I know when bell housings are only half cuts they have a cover on the bottom. Try to see if you can find one, there should be about 4 holes for screws to go in. Anyway congrats on the buy and I hope it serves you well! Was deffinately an excellent price for the year, but I still say if you can locate a motor and trans for cheap without too much mileage to snag it up just to be safe. Reason I say now is because if something does go wrong, you will probably have a hell of a time finding one *knocks on wood*

85gtsblackman
02-09-2008, 12:20 PM
as much as i dislike the 7th gen , im frugle, with that said this is a good buy

its probally mostly highway milage anyways

grayscale
02-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Good for you. You made a good buy. I hope you enjoy it. Stick around too, we could use a few more 7th gen owners here!

Toy_Celi
02-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Are you hating because it would dust you? :D

No, cuz its a chika car....... i see more girls driving 7th gens than guys.... i just saw a girl driving a white one while i was walking.......stupid girl.... on her cell and putting on eye makeup.....

Ghosty
02-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Actually, with that much mileage the possibility of it having some sort of nest is slim. That comes from when a vehicle is sitting, then they at times become inhabitted with creatures.

Wasn't trying to be literal about the rat's nest -- it was more like a, hey check out the undercarriage and see if it's still there kind of that

quick question: From underneath the car, should I be able to see the bottom of the flywheel with the teeth showing? I'm worried a/b that. at least i think thats the flywheel. It's a large metal gear between the engine block and the tranny.

Try putting some pics of that on here

Also, when you clean it up, wax it, take some really nice pics for us to see your new car! I'm interested in seeing what a 200k+ mi car looks like in this case, especially when it looks this good already.

505celicaGT
02-10-2008, 07:11 AM
toyota's get broke-in at 200k =P. but for a 00' model thats kinda crazy.i got my 93 with 168k on it for 3k. kinda got ripped off for it. but a friend needed to get rid of it.

take it to a pep-boys or something. for one of them 2425 point chassis checks... . nice bai though =)

Cavanagh
02-10-2008, 07:13 AM
No, cuz its a chika car....... i see more girls driving 7th gens than guys.... i just saw a girl driving a white one while i was walking.......stupid girl.... on her cell and putting on eye makeup.....
A celica IS a chick car

505celicaGT
02-10-2008, 07:16 AM
yeah my g/f was givin me crap about how everycelica she see's has a chola behind it. im like the only friggin guy in NM to be the MAN driver...

nunley
02-10-2008, 08:09 AM
Also, when you clean it up, wax it, take some really nice pics for us to see your new car! I'm interested in seeing what a 200k+ mi car looks like in this case, especially when it looks this good already.

I don't have a pic of the bottom of the engine :-/
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/matt_nunley/Celica%20GT-S/100_0053.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/matt_nunley/Celica%20GT-S/100_0052.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/matt_nunley/Celica%20GT-S/100_0051.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/matt_nunley/Celica%20GT-S/100_0049.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/matt_nunley/Celica%20GT-S/100_0048.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/matt_nunley/Celica%20GT-S/100_0047.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/matt_nunley/Celica%20GT-S/100_0046.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/matt_nunley/Celica%20GT-S/100_0042.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/matt_nunley/Celica%20GT-S/100_0040.jpg

Must be highway miles! the undercarriage is as clean as the body :bigthumbu

celicaGT90_05
02-10-2008, 08:25 AM
you're from Ohio? Whys your location say new mexico? Where in Ohio are you located?

nunley
02-10-2008, 04:37 PM
you're from Ohio? Whys your location say new mexico? Where in Ohio are you located?
:wtf:

I'll see if I can change that. I'm in muskingum county. On the Wheeling side of OH.

Toy_Celi
02-10-2008, 06:06 PM
yeah my g/f was givin me crap about how everycelica she see's has a chola behind it. im like the only friggin guy in NM to be the MAN driver...

Ive seen more guys with the older celis, all the chikas go for those plastic engined 7th gens..... look at that pic, there is more plastic on that engine than metal.....f*ck that, ill stick with my 5th gen unless an older one comes by.....

nunley
02-10-2008, 10:03 PM
..... look at that pic, there is more plastic on that engine than metal.....f*ck that, ill stick with my 5th gen unless an older one comes by.....

there are two plastic covers to make it look nice. But beleive me, there's waaaaay more engine under this hood than my old 5s-fe, and MIGHT give a stock alltrac a good spank.

test drive one

celicaGT90_05
02-10-2008, 10:11 PM
:wtf:

I'll see if I can change that. I'm in muskingum county. On the Wheeling side of OH.

Im in the southern central portion

Toy_Celi
02-10-2008, 10:16 PM
there are two plastic covers to make it look nice. But beleive me, there's waaaaay more engine under this hood than my old 5s-fe, and MIGHT give a stock alltrac a good spank.

test drive one

They dont make it look nice, they make it look feminine, a MANS car has the engine perfectly clear, and its nice and obvious that he has it modded, look at Bruce's engine, and Trance, and ALL the other guys who have pics of their engine up here, there are not plastic covers to make it "look nice" its all motor

i dont mean to be offensive, but its just not my thing, you sold a 5th gen, and bought a 7th gen..... thats the worst trade off ive ever seen.....

nunley
02-11-2008, 04:00 AM
They dont make it look nice, they make it look feminine, a MANS car has the engine perfectly clear, and its nice and obvious that he has it modded, look at Bruce's engine, and Trance, and ALL the other guys who have pics of their engine up here, there are not plastic covers to make it "look nice" its all motor

i dont mean to be offensive, but its just not my thing, you sold a 5th gen, and bought a 7th gen..... thats the worst trade off ive ever seen.....
I will respect your opinion. But your facts are a little off. I sold my 5th gen two years ago. Bought an AWD Turbo '90 Eagle talon with bent valves. Put the motor back to good shape then the head warped. Traded the crappy Talon straight up for a 2000 Dodge Neon. Did an SRT-4 body and suspension conversion on it. Sold that. Then bought my 7th gen.

So, you skipped some parts :bigthumbu

I don't want arguing in the thread. And it's a closed case now anyway. I already bought it.

Mr Celica
02-11-2008, 04:33 AM
very nice! 234k on an 8 year old car is roughly 29k a year, so it HAS to be highway miles, anyways. by the looks of it you got a sweet deal! good luck with it! that girl seems to be happy with your purchase! haha

i like the 7g's, i was actually contemplating getting one for a DD a little while back.

good luck and congrats on your clean celica!!

Toy_Celi
02-11-2008, 05:10 AM
I will respect your opinion. But your facts are a little off. I sold my 5th gen two years ago. Bought an AWD Turbo '90 Eagle talon with bent valves. Put the motor back to good shape then the head warped. Traded the crappy Talon straight up for a 2000 Dodge Neon. Did an SRT-4 body and suspension conversion on it. Sold that. Then bought my 7th gen.

So, you skipped some parts :bigthumbu

I don't want arguing in the thread. And it's a closed case now anyway. I already bought it.

a talon!!? my mom had one YEARS ago... she has such a heavy foot the block bolt holes melted right through, on ALL of the bolts....

But you shoulda kept that beautiful 5th gen.... i see that pic of it sliding, and it makes me so jealous....i wasnt trying to argue either, i was trying to stop u from getting it but i was too late.....that thing has TOO MANY miles for a 7th gen.... cars are only supposed to have 30k per year, hell my 5th gen barely has 200k and its a 91!! i fear for that engine, you spent so much, and then its gonna crap out....

Mr Celica
02-12-2008, 01:25 AM
uhm.... on a 2000 30k a year would be 240000 miles.

average mileage is 12-20k a year.

and $3k for a 7th gen GT-S is a steal, dude.

Toy_Celi
02-12-2008, 02:36 AM
uhm.... on a 2000 30k a year would be 240000 miles.

average mileage is 12-20k a year.

and $3k for a 7th gen GT-S is a steal, dude.

yeah 20k lol, i was being leanient.... but i just HATE 7thgens..... they drive me crazy....

Mr Celica
02-12-2008, 02:41 AM
and thats your opinion. if you want to express that, you should make your own thread or something. he didn't really ask your opinion if you like the car or not.

Toy_Celi
02-12-2008, 07:25 AM
and thats your opinion. if you want to express that, you should make your own thread or something. he didn't really ask your opinion if you like the car or not.

he asked whether he should uy it or not, well of course im gonna say hell no cuz i hate those discraces on wheels....... there is NOTHING in the world i hate more than 7th gens, NOTHING!!!

sheep
02-12-2008, 09:44 AM
gratz on the buy, sorry im a little late, been in mexico for the last few days and im just catching up on the threads lol, i would of taken it but so far every vehicle iv had has had 200k-205k miles on it when i bought it but havent had any major problems with any of them even with the jeep.

as far as it being a girl car it is a girl car even the 5th gens are girl cars you just dont see very many girls driving them. its kinda like a civic its a girl car too

with the motor having so many miles it just gives your more of a reason to find a turbo'ed motor to throw in :), good like with the new car!

Murgatroy
02-12-2008, 08:17 PM
yeah 20k lol, i was being leanient.... but i just HATE 7thgens..... they drive me crazy....
Here at Celicatech we respect all Celicas.

You are entitled to you opinion of course, but I am gonna have to ask you to not openly bash on any generation, regardless of your opinion.

We try to be a haven and resource for all Celica owners. As it sits we have a shortage of 7th Gen owners, and this is not the attitude we want them to see if they are browsing the site and trying to decide if they want to join or not.

This car was a steal at this price, period. Even if you were to buy a 20 year old Celica with these miles you would have to perform lots of maintenance to make it right. In this case the body is straight and clean and odds are good it will require much less work than a 20 year old car to make it great.

Everyone, please remember we are all on the same side here, we all love Celicas, regardless of year and condition.

sheep
02-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Here at Celicatech we respect all Celicas.

You are entitled to you opinion of course, but I am gonna have to ask you to not openly bash on any generation, regardless of your opinion.

We try to be a haven and resource for all Celica owners. As it sits we have a shortage of 7th Gen owners, and this is not the attitude we want them to see if they are browsing the site and trying to decide if they want to join or not.

This car was a steal at this price, period. Even if you were to buy a 20 year old Celica with these miles you would have to perform lots of maintenance to make it right. In this case the body is straight and clean and odds are good it will require much less work than a 20 year old car to make it great.

Everyone, please remember we are all on the same side here, we all love Celicas, regardless of year and condition.

x2

if i would of been able to find a 7th gen for that price i would of grabbed it just like i got mine, right after the test drive i jumped out and said ill take it, kinda felt bad becuz there was a guy sitting there waiting for me to get back from my test drive but thats what happens when your too slow i guess.

hope you enjoy the car im very jelous lol

geebes
02-12-2008, 09:42 PM
THat was a bomb price for that! wow.