PDA

View Full Version : new blinker and park lights

sheep
01-31-2008, 06:53 AM
well i noticed that one of my park lights was out the other day and figured this would be a good time to change from the ugly yellow to some nice clear ones, just wanted to know if i would be ok going with ebay on this one or if i should look somewhere else, i see people come into my shop all the time and you can tell when they buy head/tail lights from ebay becuz they are pealing on the inside, and i dont want that to happen,

let me know what you guys think, thanks

Slider
01-31-2008, 09:25 AM
For the turn signals I would go with http://www.procarparts.com/store-list2.asp?makerID=32&modelID=179&year=1990&cat=4&sub=125

As for the clear corners I would go with the Toyota JDM ones. Overseas Toyotas came with clear corners from the factory. You can order a pair from 1sttoyotaparts.com for like $80 if I remember correctly.

sheep
01-31-2008, 06:52 PM
sweet that was exactly what i was looking for! thanks

VikingJZ
01-31-2008, 09:31 PM
Sometimes you can get the OEM corners for way cheaper than that if 1st T is having a special of some sorts. Just keep your eyes peeled.

They go for smoking high prices on Ebay, so avoid that.

90CelicaST
01-31-2008, 09:50 PM
Yeah, def. go with the clear bumpers(not the diamond ones) and the JDM clear corners. You can get them(the JDM corners) from your local Yota dealer for around 80 bucks.

VikingJZ
01-31-2008, 09:54 PM
Look for the ones with the smoked housing and not the black lens.

sheep
02-01-2008, 05:21 AM
ok cool i will keep my eye out, not a huge deal atm so im not in any hurry to buy, going to be buying a headlight motor first so i can get the stupid driver side light to go down so i dont have to drive around with my ugly lights up during the day