PDA

View Full Version : Just asking....

Toy_Celi
01-27-2008, 12:06 AM
Are there ANY euros with celicas??? I know some of my family lives in Europe, but where they live only 1% of the population owns cars so i thought i should ask....

Michael83PL
01-27-2008, 03:09 PM
??

Toy_Celi
01-27-2008, 09:31 PM
??

Your from poland?!....your lucky....

Mówisz po angielsku? Nie mówi´po polsku zbyt dobrze.

Toy_Celi
01-28-2008, 12:19 AM
(didnt know i could speak Polish did ya!)

Michael83PL
01-28-2008, 12:20 AM
i;m living in Poland, What about your family? Where Are They live?

btw... Twoj polski jest bardzo dobry :) :bigthumbu

Toy_Celi
01-28-2008, 12:27 AM
i;m living in Poland, What about your family? Where Are They live?

btw... Twoj polski jest bardzo dobry :) :bigthumbu

Poland Lol! They used to be miners in Krakow, but idk where they moved to now..... Wut about you??

Lol my polish is really not very good... i just read the books and study.... it took me a sec to translate what you said.....

Michael83PL
01-28-2008, 12:32 AM
i have about 30 miles to Cracov :) I'm living in Katowice...it's to west from Cracov.

So, you;re root's start in Poland or other country?
now are you in US?

I' will leave Poland in February ... to UK

btw... My name is Michał > Michael

nice to meet you... ? Toy ?

Toy_Celi
01-28-2008, 12:51 AM
i have about 30 miles to Cracov :) I'm living in Katowice...it's to west from Cracov.

So, you;re root's start in Poland or other country?
now are you in US?

I' will leave Poland in February ... to UK

btw... My name is Michał > Michael

nice to meet you... ? Toy ?

Thats awesome! your so lucky... i wanna live in Zakopane so i can be around snow....

Yes we originate in poland. My family used to be an important family but here we are nobody......

My name is Chrzescijanski > Christian lol, porbably the most common name!

Its nice to meet you Michał.

Michael83PL
01-28-2008, 01:04 AM
well...Mountains? :) idk...it's good for snowboarders, ski-es, and other winter sports. If you want snow....you don;t need live there cause ...for example today we have some snow in City Katowice.

btw..i don't understand this: My family used to be an important family but here we are nobody......

Nie rozumiem tego zdania :)

and... now You;re in US?

Toy_Celi
01-28-2008, 01:17 AM
well...Mountains? :) idk...it's good for snowboarders, ski-es, and other winter sports. If you want snow....you don;t need live there cause ...for example today we have some snow in City Katowice.

btw..i don't understand this: My family used to be an important family but here we are nobody......

Nie rozumiem tego zdania :)

and... now You;re in US?

Lol well i used to live in mountains out here and i loved it, i like being in small towns....

The sentence means, that my family used to have power, and now we have none, we are a normal family now

Yes, i was born here in the US, but my grandparents talk about the beauties of poland all the time.... and they taught me how to cook traditional food like Globki, Pierogies, and Kielbasa

Mr E
01-28-2008, 09:03 AM
Are there ANY euros with celicas??? I know some of my family lives in Europe, but where they live only 1% of the population owns cars so i thought i should ask....

Well they sold rather a lot of them, so I'd guess so.

Hang on, let me check.

British passport? Yup.
Number of Celicas owned the past 5 years? Four.
Car currently in garage? Well, it's a red Toyota something four headlights, so it probably counts...

:wiggle:

Michael83PL
01-28-2008, 10:17 AM
Lol well i used to live in mountains out here and i loved it, i like being in small towns....

The sentence means, that my family used to have power, and now we have none, we are a normal family now

Yes, i was born here in the US, but my grandparents talk about the beauties of poland all the time.... and they taught me how to cook traditional food like Globki, Pierogies, and Kielbasa

lol...It's right small towns have special climate there is no industry, the oxygene is clear etc. Polish food heh .. golabki, pierogi, kielbasa ...zurek(soup)
I can't compare with uk food ;/ it's a different way ... thats why i'm going to uk and take a lot of food to UK :)

btw...Are you often here in Poland?

Michael83PL
01-28-2008, 10:21 AM

Hang on, let me check.

British passport? Yup.
Car currently in garage? Well, it's a red Toyota something four headlights, so it probably counts...

Mr E .... I bought my Celica in Nottingham 2 years ago with left hand drive :)
The car's are cheaper than in Poland, but we can't register cars with right hand drive... so most people's change the dashboard, steering rack and other stuff to make left hand drive :) than they can register

btw... There is a lot of GT4 in UK :) :bigthumbu :bowdown:

Toy_Celi
01-28-2008, 10:33 AM
lol...It's right small towns have special climate there is no industry, the oxygene is clear etc. Polish food heh .. golabki, pierogi, kielbasa ...zurek(soup)
I can't compare with uk food ;/ it's a different way ... thats why i'm going to uk and take a lot of food to UK :)

btw...Are you often here in Poland?

lol yea...i like small towns.....

Polish food is the best, i like it more than any other food.....

Ive NEVER been to poland.. i want to go so badly, but im afraid of airplanes......

Toy_Celi
01-28-2008, 10:39 AM

Hang on, let me check.

British passport? Yup.

lol cool :) im glad there is a lot of Euros with Celicas... everyone should have one :D

Michael83PL
01-28-2008, 12:26 PM
lol yea...i like small towns.....

Polish food is the best, i like it more than any other food.....

Ive NEVER been to poland.. i want to go so badly, but im afraid of airplanes......

well...and i've never been in US ;p so we can trade... lol

Airplanes...are more safety than car's :) (but i dont like too...so that i'm always drive by a car to UK 1200 miles :)

Always you can take a ship :)

extremeskillz
01-28-2008, 01:51 PM
So not only did this thread go off topic but you met a new friend huh Toy_celi? Well at least this isn't a fail thread.

Toy_Celi
01-28-2008, 03:30 PM
well...and i've never been in US ;p so we can trade... lol

Airplanes...are more safety than car's :) (but i dont like too...so that i'm always drive by a car to UK 1200 miles :)

Always you can take a ship :)

Lol, i wish..... I know airplanes are safer, but they just scare the quwno outta me!!

Boats sink too lol! I dont like them even more than airplanes!!

So not only did this thread go off topic but you met a new friend huh Toy_celi? Well at least this isn't a fail thread.

Lol, yeah! The off topic part was all cuz we are culturally the same :D

Michael83PL
01-28-2008, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=Toy_Celi]Lol, i wish..... I know airplanes are safer, but they just scare the quwno outta me!!

Boats sink too lol! I dont like them even more than airplanes!!

So there is no chance for you to get to Poland hehe ;) Every transport-travel is bad for you :) or....you will take some pills before flight like..in this film "The A-Team"(the big black guy who hate airplanes :) :smokin: :laugh:

Toy_Celi
01-29-2008, 02:48 AM
Lol yea, i know what you mean.... Its ok, i probably could right now, im taking so many perscriptions...... I caught Pnumonia (spelling?)....

VikingJZ
01-29-2008, 06:03 AM
Poland has some very scenic areas and is nice.

Toy_Celi
01-29-2008, 07:09 AM

yes i does... you should see shots of the Tatra Mountains from Zakopane.... they are beautiful..............

Michael83PL
01-29-2008, 12:01 PM
Lol yea, i know what you mean.... Its ok, i probably could right now, im taking so many perscriptions...... I caught Pnumonia (spelling?)....

erhm.... flu? grypa? przeziebienie? :)

Michael83PL
01-29-2008, 12:14 PM

well.... I think that every country has some special places

but.... i"m in love in Croatia :cool:
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2429/dsc02054bc9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2429/dsc02054bc9.1721c7ebc6.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=522&i=dsc02054bc9.jpg)

Toy_Celi
01-29-2008, 07:51 PM
erhm.... flu? grypa? przeziebienie? :)

I dont know how to say it in polish.... its like an infection in my lungs..... you get it from being in the cold and wet alot

Toy_Celi
01-29-2008, 07:51 PM
well.... I think that every country has some special places

but.... i"m in love in Croatia :cool:
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2429/dsc02054bc9.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2429/dsc02054bc9.1721c7ebc6.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=522&i=dsc02054bc9.jpg)

Oh My God!!!!! your lucky.....