PDA

View Full Version : Some Scenic 185 Shots from New Zealand

Stinger
02-20-2005, 06:45 AM
Hey guys

I spend about 3 hours washing/waxing/polishing my 185 today so i thought i would share some pics with yall. :bigthumbu

Heres a link to them dw they are quick to load and 56K friendly :laugh:

http://www.c5g.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=386

enjoy :)

saved_1992
02-20-2005, 12:20 PM
nice, looks like a cool place to live too

Elektr0de
02-20-2005, 03:30 PM
Your country looks beautiful, i hope to visit it someday soon :) Any places you suggest checking out when i do?

Your car is very nice also hehee :)

Stinger
02-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the comments :bigthumbu

Its a really small country so u could prolly go everywhere :laugh: but a quick list of places i would check out.

Auckland (biggest city), Hamilton, Rotorua (where the photos where taken), Tauranga (mint beaches), taupo (big ass lake and mountain), Wellington (capital city), and most of the south island! The south island is much nicer again for scenery.

If you do go to NZ, start from the top (Auckland) and just drive all the way down :woot:

cheers :laugh:

Jigglypuff
02-20-2005, 07:12 PM
Ughh, :drool: . That's a beautiful car, Stinger.

Toyota_Todd
02-26-2005, 03:31 AM
Nice pics of your car with beautiful backdrops. Keep up the good work and get saving for those wheels. You won't believe the differnece they will make in the appearance of your car.

I just can't wait for winter to be over so I can get the snows off and put the 17's back on.

BTW, my daily driver looks exactly like your car, but with winter slime on it instead of your glossy wax......